• 164 results
#1 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of 24, opps 25 counting Lobo , why is there just one black character in the Injustice Gods Among Us game? That character happens to be Cyborg who happens to be in the JL, likely because of quota. Yep I said quota, The JL title didn't have a black character and primarily non-black, so throw in Cyborg. That's supposed to kill complaints, now we have the Injustice Gods Among Us game. One black character again it's Cyborg, there are some very capable black characters that could be thrown in the game. Icon, Vixen, Firestorm, Static, Rocket, Black Lightning, etc....... I guess people are still saying intelligent but not yet equivalent. This is B.S., and yes I'm having another anger management moment. Netherrealm and Dc need to correct this!

#2 Posted by OldManRaffles (28 posts) - - Show Bio

The other characters you've mentioned are popular, I'm sure some of them will be released as DLC further down the line.

#3 Edited by akbogert (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

To be fair, do you really want characters in a game literally just to be token black characters, there not because they made sense in the narrative but because they're black?

Your issue isn't with the makers of this game. It's with the fact that DC, and comics in general, have a dearth of diversity in the spotlight. They are very bad at making non-white, non-male characters, and even worse at making them important without having it look like a publicity stunt (*cough* trans character "reveals" *cough*).

There may be other black characters in the DCU, but not necessarily ones which your mainstream audience (comic or fighter game) will necessarily know enough to get excited about.

I think you actually already know your issue isn't really with Injustice, though, because half your rant dealt with the JL comic instead of the game. The game, as it stands, is fairly faithful as a representative of how the larger DC universe presents people of color and women (both are sorely, noticeably lacking).

#4 Posted by Uncanny_Doom (404 posts) - - Show Bio

If Cyborg wasn't in JL he probably still would've been in this game, because he's right up NetherRealm Studios' alley for a character.

#5 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

Here we go again. This is why society's so paranoid when it comes to racism.

#6 Edited by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest I think Mr. Terrific would be a great choice to have as a character.. as well as Firestorm, but the rest of the major african american characters are either electric powered or not that well known outside of comic fans.

#7 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@akbogert said:

To be fair, do you really want characters in a game literally just to be token black characters, there not because they made sense in the narrative but because they're black?

Your issue isn't with the makers of this game. It's with the fact that DC, and comics in general, have a dearth of diversity in the spotlight. They are very bad at making non-white, non-male characters, and even worse at making them important without having it look like a publicity stunt (*cough* trans character "reveals" *cough*).

There may be other black characters in the DCU, but not necessarily ones which your mainstream audience (comic or fighter game) will necessarily know enough to get excited about.

I think you actually already know your issue isn't really with Injustice, though, because half your rant dealt with the JL comic instead of the game. The game, as it stands, is fairly faithful as a representative of how the larger DC universe presents people of color and women (both are sorely, noticeably lacking).

I want black characters in the game because they deserve to be in the game period, and there is only one which is total B.S. Let me put it to you like this would you rather see, hmmm , Catwoman in the game or one of the above characters I named? Furthermore how can you even try to decipher what I actually have issue with. I think I was very specific in what I said and don't need an analysis of it. The fact is that there are multitudes of Dc characters and more than one black should have been included in this game, whether they are well known or not.

#8 Posted by akbogert (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74: You spent much of your complaint about Injustice not talking about Injustice. That's not me "deciphering." That's me pointing out the obvious. If you omit the parts of your original post that aren't complaints about the comics, you have half of what you said.

Black characters don't "deserve to be in the game period" just on the basis of their skin color. Wouldn't that be just as racist as excluding them on the basis of their skin color? I think a case can be made that almost all of the characters in the game were chosen for popularity -- so if there aren't a lot of black characters, it's because most black characters aren't popular. I don't care who else you blame for that, but it's not NetherRealm's fault that DC's own fans don't demand greater diversity.

And to answer your question yes, actually, I would rather see Catwoman in the game than anyone you mentioned because I know and like Catwoman.

#9 Edited by mightyrearranger (1490 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74: There are people who buy games that would probably rather see Catwoman, tbh. :p

Static is the only one you mentioned that I'm hoping for, but that's just personal preference. I find it very hard to believe that outside of our die-hard comic community, fighting game/casual DC fans would recognize the names you mentioned more than they would anyone who made the roster, except maybe Killer Frost and Ares.

Btw, does Ares count?? >.>

#10 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@akbogert said:

@evilvegeta74: You spent much of your complaint about Injustice not talking about Injustice. That's not me "deciphering." That's me pointing out the obvious. If you omit the parts of your original post that aren't complaints about the comics, you have half of what you said.

Black characters don't "deserve to be in the game period" just on the basis of their skin color. Wouldn't that be just as racist as excluding them on the basis of their skin color? I think a case can be made that almost all of the characters in the game were chosen for popularity -- so if there aren't a lot of black characters, it's because most black characters aren't popular. I don't care who else you blame for that, but it's not NetherRealm's fault that DC's own fans don't demand greater diversity.

And to answer your question yes, actually, I would rather see Catwoman in the game than anyone you mentioned because I know and like Catwoman.

I don't know if you read my statements correctly, but I never stated that black heroes deserved to be in the game for their skin color, lol! They deserve to be their for their effort in comics to clarify that for you. Catwoman over that group listed, I'm not exactly inclined to believe a lot of people would agree with you on that. I'm not saying the character isn't cool, but I'd rather see others I named before her.

@evilvegeta74: There are people who buy games that would probably rather see Catwoman, tbh. :p

Static is the only one you mentioned that I'm hoping for, but that's just personal preference. I find it very hard to believe that outside of our die-hard comic community, fighting game/casual DC fans would recognize the names you mentioned more than they would anyone who made the roster, except maybe Killer Frost and Ares.

Btw, does Ares count?? >.>

I agree with what you're saying about Catwoman , but you just validated my point about who you'd rather see. By the way Catwoman is just a example. I don't know much about DC Ares.

#11 Edited by mightyrearranger (1490 posts) - - Show Bio

^Well, while I'd like to see Static, like I mentioned, I'm not entirely sure how he could fit in that particular storyline or who I'd replace with him. Maybe he could fill Green Arrow's role on the "Heroes" side of the roster, but who in their right mind would wanna replace Arrow? So he'd be a good DLC selection, imo. Maybe he will make it in that way. :)

I only made that crack about Ares because he looks like this in-game:

<Doesn't get much more black than that. :p

#12 Posted by akbogert (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74: The fact that a book as universally-agreed-to-be-terrible as Catwoman continues to sell is proof enough, I think, that she has currency. Also if you just look at gamers, who may not read comics at all, many will have played the Arkham games, which means they know her from Arkham City. So I think she's a shoe-in for a game, especially a DC game.

I'm not saying anyone you listed is a bad or uninteresting character, or that the only important thing about them is that they're black. I'm just saying I've heard of almost none of them, and so my guess is there are a ton of other people out there who also haven't heard of them or don't know enough about them to care. So if they're awesome, and would've fit great in this game, again: the issue isn't with NetherRealm. It's with DC not having helped promote them to the point where they were in high demand for this game. Or maybe it's the general readership's fault, for being totally okay with a white, straight, male (and oversexed female) cast in almost all of their comics and not demanding more.

#13 Edited by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightyrearranger said:

^Well, while I'd like to see Static, like I mentioned, I'm not entirely sure how he could fit in that particular storyline or who I'd replace with him. Maybe he could fill Green Arrow's role on the "Heroes" side of the roster, but who in their right mind would wanna replace Arrow? So he'd be a good DLC selection, imo. Maybe he will make it in that way. :)

I only made that crack about Ares because he looks like this in-game:

<Doesn't get much more black than that. :p

This.

#14 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@akbogert said:

@evilvegeta74: The fact that a book as universally-agreed-to-be-terrible as Catwoman continues to sell is proof enough, I think, that she has currency. Also if you just look at gamers, who may not read comics at all, many will have played the Arkham games, which means they know her from Arkham City. So I think she's a shoe-in for a game, especially a DC game.

I'm not saying anyone you listed is a bad or uninteresting character, or that the only important thing about them is that they're black. I'm just saying I've heard of almost none of them, and so my guess is there are a ton of other people out there who also haven't heard of them or don't know enough about them to care. So if they're awesome, and would've fit great in this game, again: the issue isn't with NetherRealm. It's with DC not having helped promote them to the point where they were in high demand for this game. Or maybe it's the general readership's fault, for being totally okay with a white, straight, male (and oversexed female) cast in almost all of their comics and not demanding more.

Would you like me to post her sell stats? Opps sorry I don't even see Catwoman's numbers which can't be good. And also you are probably the only person here that will admit that you don't know the characters I mentioned. Static had his own cartoon 3/4 vof the characters in the game can't even say that. you mean to tell me that you don't know who John Stewart is or Black lightning. You've never watched JL Unlimited and don't know who Vixen is? Have you ever seen Young Justice, but don't know Icon or Rocket, seriously, I don't wanna call you a liar but you're not being truthful here! Your Catwoman sales are at the bottom, oops no they aren't that's not good! Furthermore I didn't create this thread to argue, and Catwoman was just an example, for any that are offended, I could have said H.Jordan! This thread was made to make notice that out of 25 characters on a fighting game with Dc characters , there is only 1, and people should take notice.

Here's a list from an Excel sheet I'm maintaining of the sales figures for each series in the New 52, for those who want to see how their favorite title is trending. The figures are taken from Diamond Comic Distributors, who keeps track of this sort of thing.

Edit: Turns out if you copy paste text from Excel, it doesn't work so well. Here's the top 12, and if anyone wants additional series (I have data collected through last June), I'll post them.

SeriesMarch 2013 sales (#18)February 2013 sales (#17)January 2013 sales (#16)
Batman137893150684145904
Justice League102494105304117704
JL of America91734 (#2)307734 (#1)
Detective Comics762378582492288
Green Lantern698017106072875
Batman and Robin696146098881483
Batman, Inc.640675541450338
Action Comics618795718958637
Batman: The Dark Knight542695599058250
Aquaman533375857862145
Batgirl516776575172461
Superman482364966650614

The bottom 12 that have not already been canceled. Also note the order.

SeriesMarch 2013February 2013January 2013
Batwing120841259513425
Demon Knights129751357114166
Dial H130841354114670
Stormwatch132551365714409
Threshold151091838929308
Legion of Super Heroes161481624216494
All-Star Western168971739818252
Phantom Stranger173751803219900
JLA's Vibe1909227051
Katana1924727021
Birds of Prey219572211223179
Superboy244552676227106
#15 Posted by akbogert (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74:

I don't watch cartoons. Never really have, and when I did, they weren't superhero related. As pretty much all your examples for why I have to know the characters stems from shows I never watched, it shouldn't be all that surprising :P

I'm confused as to what all the stats were for, insomuch as I said Catwoman was considered a terrible book but -- as your own data proves -- it still outsells other books (including Batwing...so...). If anything you've underscored my argument: that for whatever reason, most of these characters just don't sell well enough. I think it's as fair to question whether DC's readership is racist as to accuse NetherRealm of omitting the black characters.

Looking at the top 12 that you posted...consider how prominently black characters feature in those books. Now consider that Catwoman was in the number three book (JLA) and has had crossover events with the Bat Family several times. I know you just picked her as a random example but I guess the point is she was a particularly poor one. But the point about black characters in top selling books still stands: they're a rarity. And so any number of less interesting characters may end up in the game ahead of those black characters simply because they're considered more likely to please the widest number of players.

#16 Edited by k4tzm4n (39188 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman may not have solid sales (based on what you're providing, I haven't doubled checked this) and an allegedly terrible ongoing at the moment (can't say it is because I don't read it), but she's still vastly more popular than the characters you've listed (Static, Vixen, etc) thanks to her numerous and rather large appearances in both television and film.

This thread was made to make notice that out of 25 characters on a fighting game with Dc characters , there is only 1, and people should take notice.

Yet you don't mind there's zero Asians and only half a Jew? What about Muslims? Hispanics? Homosexuals? So on and so on. Point being: there shouldn't be a checklist when it comes to representing all forms of humanity (or metas in this case) -- otherwise that's doing the character a disservice. Characters should be selected based on whether or not they'd make a good addition to the story and offer fun gameplay -- not their skin color, nationality, religion, gender, sexual preference, etc. While I'm sure the characters you listed could indeed fit the bill (as could countless others), NetherRealm/DC clearly thought others were a better choice. I sincerely doubt this was an intentional move on their behalf. I just want characters with good gameplay -- seeing as this is a fighter, after all. Whether their skin is white, black, purple or green is irrelevant to me.

Like @akbogert has stated, your opinion seems misdirected. Shouldn't you instead be focused on DC making a bigger push to support these characters? Hell, I love Tattooed Man and he had promise, yet where has he been?

Staff
#17 Posted by mightyrearranger (1490 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell you one race that there aren't enough of in this game:

Martians :(

#18 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

what were they thinking? everything should come in all colors of the rainbow. more people should be offended. this this RIGHT HERE must be solved.

#19 Edited by k4tzm4n (39188 posts) - - Show Bio

Well played, sir. Very well played.

Staff
#20 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

Catwoman may not have solid sales (based on what you're providing, I haven't doubled checked this) and an allegedly terrible ongoing at the moment (can't say it is because I don't read it), but she's still vastly more popular than the characters you've listed (Static, Vixen, etc) thanks to her numerous and rather large appearances in both television and film.

This thread was made to make notice that out of 25 characters on a fighting game with Dc characters , there is only 1, and people should take notice.

Yet you don't mind there's zero Asians and only half a Jew? What about Muslims? Hispanics? Homosexuals? So on and so on. Point being: there shouldn't be a checklist when it comes to representing all forms of humanity (or metas in this case) -- otherwise that's doing the character a disservice. Characters should be selected based on whether or not they'd make a good addition to the story and offer fun gameplay -- not their skin color, nationality, religion, gender, sexual preference, etc. While I'm sure the characters you listed could indeed fit the bill (as could countless others), they clearly thought others were a better choice. I sincerely doubt this was an intentional move on their behalf. I just want good characters. Whether their skin is white, black, purple or green is irrelevant to me.

Like @akbogert has stated, your opinion seems misdirected. Shouldn't you instead be focused on DC making a bigger push to support these characters? Hell, I love Tattooed Man and he had promise, yet where has he been?

This times a hundred. The team isn't being picky in terms of a characters race, etc. They choose characters based on given popularity and if they would be enjoyable to use in a fighting game such as Injustice. There are countless amounts of DC characters that could've made the list but it had to be narrowed down because some of them are just too identical to the ones chosen or just wouldn't work in a video game.

#21 Edited by Dernman (14899 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightyrearranger said:

You just won this thread. /thread

#22 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

@mightyrearranger said:

You just won this thread. /thread

BRING HIM BAAAAACK

and no love to an asian brother nor a mexican brother

#23 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12867 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Nobody knows who the f^&k Icon IS. he'd probably only get in as a skin for Supes

2. Static is a young teenager. do you really think people are gonna react well to a kid getting his face bashed in in slow motion by Hawkgirl's MACE? its a similar situation with Rocket.

3. Black Lightning (with a Static Beyond alt) Vixen , Firestorm and/or John Stewart (as an alt for Hal) might get in DLC

4. im more concerned about the complete lack of Asians whatsoever (do arabs count?)

#24 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@akbogert said:

@k4tzm4n said:
Yet you don't mind there's zero Asians and only half a Jew? What about Muslims? Hispanics? Homosexuals? So on and so on. Point being: there shouldn't be a checklist when it comes to representing all forms of humanity (or metas in this case) -- otherwise that's doing the character a disservice. Characters should be selected based on whether or not they'd make a good addition to the story and offer fun gameplay -- not their skin color, nationality, religion, gender, sexual preference, etc. While I'm sure the characters you listed could indeed fit the bill (as could countless others), NetherRealm/DC clearly thought others were a better choice. I sincerely doubt this was an intentional move on their behalf. I just want characters with good gameplay -- seeing as this is a fighter, after all. Whether their skin is white, black, purple or green is irrelevant to me.

#25 Edited by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

Here we go again. This is why society's so paranoid when it comes to racism.

#26 Edited by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock, Firestorm, STEEL (who could have worked in the story), or ICON would get me pumped. Love those characters and theyd be fun to play.

#27 Posted by consolemaster001 (5140 posts) - - Show Bio

Black adam is from the middle east. Wouldn't he count ?

#28 Edited by k4tzm4n (39188 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget said:
@k4tzm4n said:

Yet you don't mind there's zero Asians and only half a Jew? What about Muslims? Hispanics? Homosexuals? So on and so on. Point being: there shouldn't be a checklist when it comes to representing all forms of humanity (or metas in this case) -- otherwise that's doing the character a disservice. Characters should be selected based on whether or not they'd make a good addition to the story and offer fun gameplay -- not their skin color, nationality, religion, gender, sexual preference, etc. While I'm sure the characters you listed could indeed fit the bill (as could countless others), they clearly thought others were a better choice. I sincerely doubt this was an intentional move on their behalf. I just want good characters. Whether their skin is white, black, purple or green is irrelevant to me.

This times a hundred. The team isn't being picky in terms of a characters race, etc. They choose characters based on given popularity and if they would be enjoyable to use in a fighting game such as Injustice. There are countless amounts of DC characters that could've made the list but it had to be narrowed down because some of them are just too identical to the ones chosen or just wouldn't work in a video game.

@knightrise said:

@akbogert said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Oh, I made sense? That's cool, man. Usually I just spew out random words and hope for the best.

Staff
#29 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@akbogert said:

@evilvegeta74:

I don't watch cartoons. Never really have, and when I did, they weren't superhero related. As pretty much all your examples for why I have to know the characters stems from shows I never watched, it shouldn't be all that surprising :P

I'm confused as to what all the stats were for, insomuch as I said Catwoman was considered a terrible book but -- as your own data proves -- it still outsells other books (including Batwing...so...). If anything you've underscored my argument: that for whatever reason, most of these characters just don't sell well enough. I think it's as fair to question whether DC's readership is racist as to accuse NetherRealm of omitting the black characters.

Looking at the top 12 that you posted...consider how prominently black characters feature in those books. Now consider that Catwoman was in the number three book (JLA) and has had crossover events with the Bat Family several times. I know you just picked her as a random example but I guess the point is she was a particularly poor one. But the point about black characters in top selling books still stands: they're a rarity. And so any number of less interesting characters may end up in the game ahead of those black characters simply because they're considered more likely to please the widest number of players.

People didn't buy that book for Catwoman, once again she's not even the issue here! Speaking of black characters, they don't get the same treatment in comics as lets say as non black characters, or promoted as hard. Prime example , if Static for example or any black character ,had been promoted since the introduction of Superman ,virtually everyone into comics would know of them very well, almost as well as Supes, and people outside of Comics would even have some knowledge of them like they do Superman. And I agree that less interesting characters may, no actually have ended up in the game already. That's about it though .

#30 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6234 posts) - - Show Bio

I think putting more minority characters in the game could have been a good way to get them more popular, thus raising the demand for them in comics, leading to more series with minorities in leading roles. Diversity in the game could have led to more diversity in the comics, so maybe they've made a mistake by only including one black character.

#31 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a good one, lol!

#32 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

The one race missing that is needed is the Martians. Oh and of course Gorillas. I WANT MY MARTIAN MANHUNTER AND GORILLA GRODD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#33 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: lol the gif doesn't work on my end but ?uestlove gives a look of approval, adjusts his tie, and gives the thumbs up

#34 Posted by lilben42 (2527 posts) - - Show Bio

At least there is a African American at all. Gosh people are just not thankful anymore. Always thinking about the bad instead of the good.

#35 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

#36 Posted by iceslick (780 posts) - - Show Bio

I think everyone is forgetting there was plans to add John Stewart Green Lantern in the game. But they just decided to scratch him off. I don't know why. So don't ask. I saw John Stewart in the Green Lantern concept art in the archives. His designs looked really good and I wish he was still added to the game. :-(

#37 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12867 posts) - - Show Bio

@iceslick said:

I think everyone is forgetting there was plans to add John Stewart Green Lantern in the game. But they just decided to scratch him off. I don't know why. So don't ask. I saw John Stewart in the Green Lantern concept art in the archives. His designs looked really good and I wish he was still added to the game. :-(

he'll probably be available as an alt costume.

#38 Edited by iceslick (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt: I don't want him as an alternate costume. Because that means he will have the same moves as Hal Jordan. They are two separate characters and should have different moves.

#39 Posted by JediXMan (30193 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally, I think Static should be in the game.

#40 Posted by iceslick (780 posts) - - Show Bio

I also forgot to add that there was gonna be a Black Catwoman too. I saw some designs of it in her concept art. It reminded me of Eartha Kitt from 60s Batman. The designs really looked like to resemble her too. Considering I found evidence of black characters that were gonna be previously be added kind of makes your agrument invalid. Sorry about that, it just makes you realize that you gotta do research before overreacting.

#41 Posted by Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray (745 posts) - - Show Bio

You have to remember that back in the day black superheroes were not common. Both DC and Marvel have far less black characters than white, did you happen to notice the lack of black characters on Marvel Vs Capcom ? The only one was Storm. It's because all the major fan favourites (Which also appeal to the general audience) were created in a time where blacks were still treated differently.

It's a huge shame... Personally I would love John Stewart instead of Hal on Injustice and Black Panther or Blade on Marvel Vs Capcom along with many others, there are many incredible characters missing from games. Do you ever really notice that many black people on rosters of these games?

Also, we all know the only reason Cyborg is involved in the game is because he's part of the current JL book and the reason John isn't in the game is because DC are pushing Hal Jordan (Most likely preparing for their JL film).

#42 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12867 posts) - - Show Bio

@iceslick said:

@avenging_x_bolt: I don't want him as an alternate costume. Because that means he will have the same moves as Hal Jordan. They are two separate characters and should have different moves.

ah, well. there's still a chance i suppose, even though demand for him as his own character doesn't seem to be all that high.

#43 Posted by Norusdog (203 posts) - - Show Bio

oh look. Just another typical person who finds racism in everything. While being racist doing so...

so you're offended by there not being more black characters in the game..but you don't mention say...Chinese, Middle Eastern, Indians, Latino's, etc, etc, etc.

way to complain about racism while being racist yourself!

#44 Posted by ImmortalOne (3368 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, I don't get why there has to be *insert minority* in every single form of media.

#46 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6442 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't just throw in random characters that cant tie into the story or aren't well known because of race! Vixen and Static/Black Lightning should be added. All the rest aren't needed.

#47 Edited by SmashBrawler (5600 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

I think putting more minority characters in the game could have been a good way to get them more popular, thus raising the demand for them in comics, leading to more series with minorities in leading roles. Diversity in the game could have led to more diversity in the comics, so maybe they've made a mistake by only including one black character.

This right here is my problem with the game's roster. They should have used a few more obscure/not-so-well-known characters instead of so many redundant ones. I love Bane but he was completely pointless in Story Mode and anyone could have replaced him (OK, maybe not everyone, but you people know what I mean).

#48 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7709 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter (who I really think will be in this game) likes to pretend he is a black guy. Does that count?

#49 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter (who I really think will be in this game) likes to pretend he is a black guy. Does that count?

A lot of fans don't count it but yet if you look at it based on that standard in the original team only Batman, Flash and Hal could be counted as White people(the rest are aliens)

#50 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

This right here is my problem with the game's roster. They should have used a few more obscure/not-so-well-known characters instead of so many redundant ones. I love Bane but he was completely pointless in Story Mode and anyone could have replaced him (OK, maybe not everyone, but you people know what I mean).

So was Solomon Grundy, they should've replaced him with someone better.