Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Harryman

Insult my idea as you please dudes.

Scenario:

Wolverine and Hulk, Jr. are faced with an ultimanium by Paste Pot Pete..join his gang or die...and the duo evade Trapster's gang while restoring the beloved nation....

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Gambit1024

Why Paste Pot Pete?

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Yung ANcient One
Why not explore The New Kingpin Spider Girl, What Doom is doing, What Emma Frost is really doing. Finding New Heroes/Villains. Plus the dynamic of Old Man Logan with Hulk Jr (+)
rico_3088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By rico_3088

i would like a prequel more. seeing how like ironman thor or spiderman died

Novemberx2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Novemberx2

I'd rather not see how the heroes died, i like the whole mystery of it all, plus after deadkill kills the marvel universe i don't think i can sit through a painful 4 issues of heroes getting killed off like fish in a barrel.

I'd like to see wolverine trying to be a father to junior, but at the same time releasing you can't escape or change the past as the overall theme. as for the main plot? prehaps logan and jr attempt to travel to what the believe to be the beyonder prisions (really Clyde's pit) in hope of some kind of unrealistic miracle while super villian begin to fight each other after the death of the red skull.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By SoA

wolverine and hulk jr traveling across the states and taking down the villains one by one. also paste pot pete would like 80 yrs old ,doubt he is going to intimidate a reawakened wolverine and a young hulk , who knows maybe the duo will find someone worthy to take mjolnir . since doom helped out wolverine and he is teamed up with emma and black bolt maybe they are a Illuminati type group trying to find anyone they can enlist to fight the villains. and even though we saw what happened in the states what has transpired in the rest of the world?

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheCrowbar

@SoA said:

wolverine and hulk jr traveling across the states and taking down the villains one by one. also paste pot pete would like 80 yrs old ,doubt he is going to intimidate a reawakened wolverine and a young hulk , who knows maybe the duo will find someone worthy to take mjolnir . since doom helped out wolverine and he is teamed up with emma and black bolt maybe they are a Illuminati type group trying to find anyone they can enlist to fight the villains. and even though we saw what happened in the states what has transpired in the rest of the world?

Rest of the world got wrecked.