#1 Posted by cmyers1980 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

In the comic Old Man Logan The Hulk ate Wolverine but later on he heals and bursts out of Hulk's chest and Hulk slumps over and seemingly dies. My question is how this is even possible? Hulk probably has the best healing factor on Earth yet he gets killed from Wolverine cutting his way out of his chest? Hulk has healed from WAY more devastating attacks but he dies from Wolverine's claws. Either in his crazy old age The Hulk's healing factor has slowed down or the writer wanted to wrap things up quickly and just ignore Hulk's insane healing ability. I'm asking you guys what your opinion on this event in an old comic from 2008.

#2 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

isn't OML from an Alt Univ? that answers the question

#3 Posted by Onemoreposter (4088 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmyers1980: Comics be crazy. I love Old Man Logan. Also, I would hardly called a book from 4 years ago "old."

#4 Posted by feebadger (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmyers1980: "or the writer wanted to wrap things up quickly and just ignore Hulk's insane healing ability"

I hate to admit it, but probably this. It was also just a comic that was meant ot be a helluva lot of fun though, kind of in the mould of a 70's grindcore film i think. Leave your brain cells at the door and just enjoy the ride. I think that was the premise.

#5 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18327 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmyers1980: it's not canon and this was a different universe. so i doesn't matter. hulk was severely weaker than his normal version i guess.

#6 Posted by cmyers1980 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

If Hulk was a lot taller than his regular height and also Bruce Banner had some of Hulk's strength even in his human form so I don't any reason why his healing factor would just shut off

#7 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmyers1980: Radiation is the official explanation.

#8 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6020 posts) - - Show Bio

I was wondering this too at first since it would be impossible for Wolverine to just heal himself after he was supposedly digested. But since this is an alternative universe and I really enjoyed how fun this book was, it didn't bother me in the long run.