Old Man Logan

ConnorGorden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ConnorGorden

I recently read the plot and a couple questions rose up in my head. First is how do you think Batman would do in this world? Spider-Man? Both working together? Do you think Superman would wholesale stomp the evil in this comic?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman dies so would spidey

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Read the plot or the actual story?

ConnorGorden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ConnorGorden

Honestly( no flaming?) I can't really read comics. The fact that ere are so many different plots, and variations, and different writers, and somehow everything comes back to the original, making it so that very little of what you read matter, makes very little linear sense. It makes me angry, not to mention, confused. But I do like reading about comics, and the movies, and the occasional free comic.

ConnorGorden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not saying I hate comics, just that I tried them and they're not my cup of tea. Hypotheticals on the other hand. Those I like.

t_hench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

@connorgorden said:

Honestly( no flaming?) I can't really read comics. The fact that ere are so many different plots, and variations, and different writers, and somehow everything comes back to the original, making it so that very little of what you read matter, makes very little linear sense. It makes me angry, not to mention, confused. But I do like reading about comics, and the movies, and the occasional free comic.

This is my biggest gripe with comics. That's why I have gotten more into reading miniseries, or on-going series that are not DC or Marvel, that are set in there own universe and don't have those issues. Stuff like The Wake, Coffin Hill, American Vampire, etc.

ConnorGorden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@t_hench: I enjoy web comics the most like twokinds and slightly damned.

G_leno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Read the actual graphic novel. You say you like non continuity stuff, well old man Logan is not cannon so go for it, its good.

Superman would Own the place as usual.