#1 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

Talk about the badass kryptonian female warrior. Loved her

#2 Posted by RDClip (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I was wondering where a thread like this was. I totally have a thing for this sexy, ass-kicking, Kryptonian lady. Not to mention a cute accent too.

#3 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@rdclip:

Indeed she is totally awesome. I hope she comes back in the sequel

#4 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by RustyRoy (11858 posts) - - Show Bio

She and Jor-El stole the show. She was a beast and Zod was just a puppy.

#6 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy:

Jor-El was a fighter and badass. But Zod was freaking awesome too. I mean he was totally cool and way better than the origianal terrance stamp zod ( I still enjoy his zod and superman 2 though). But Faora was just amazing. THat speed blitz and her quotes

#7 Posted by Ms. Omega (4421 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is an interview with her :)

#8 Posted by RustyRoy (11858 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy:

REally? I thought he had great development and really pulled off the role of GENERAL zod. And was a legit threat to earth. ( you are talking about the michal shannon zod right and not terrance stamp one)

#10 Posted by RustyRoy (11858 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15: Yeah I'm talking about Shanon's Zod, I haven't seen Superman 2 so I don't know anything about Stamp's Zod.

#11 Posted by PowerHerc (82612 posts) - - Show Bio

She was just as badass as she was originally portrayed in Action Comics back in the 70's. I loved her.

#12 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy:

Haha its campy but a classic ( though made in 80s soo not too much action but still a classic, you should check it out if you got time). I really enjoyed shannons zod. But everyone has own opinion lol. Thing we agree on is Faora is badass

#13 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

only good thing in the movie