• 94 results
#51 Posted by ThomasElliot (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm, the worst superpowers...Anyone here still remembers Sky High? Some of those guys had the worst powers everrr, like; transforming into liquid form, being a "super" helpful side kick, shapeshifting into a genius pig, plant manipulation, being a human lightbulb and supersonic flight. I mean where do you think you'll be going with supersonic flight? Win a race to the moon? Really?!

That is probably one of the most under-rated fun 'hero' movies ever. People might skip over it because it looks like some hokey Disney kids film, but with some Kids in the Hall dudes and Bruce F'n Campbell in it, its pretty hilarious.

So now I'm wondering.... Disney... damn it... why have we not seen a Sky High/Marvel crossover??? I demand this to occur, preferably sometime soon!!!

#53 Posted by feargalr (1154 posts) - - Show Bio

Love these videos!

#54 Posted by Rogan2112 (600 posts) - - Show Bio
#55 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

Erik Larsen had a really funny character named Dung who fired poo from his backside. . . .

#56 Edited by Mezmero (898 posts) - - Show Bio

How about the power to kill a yak from 200 yards away, with mind bullets. That's telekinesis Higgins. Also the power to make everyone in proximity to you want to fight each other to the death is pretty awful.. I think Tynion had the best answer. Talking to animals is super lame and unreliable. Rubber duckies are also kind of bad unless they're Abe Lincoln duckies. Brian's photobombing is hilarious. Great video!

#57 Posted by iceslick (777 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Peter Nguyen forgot that Rogue can put human beings into a coma just by touching them. She would steal their memories and personalities like she did to her ex-boyfriend Cody. I never forgot that scene in the X-Men cartoon. So yeah her powers wouldn't be useless in the real world.

#58 Edited by AskaniSon295 (427 posts) - - Show Bio

The possum guy from Image comics Bloodpool. His power was to play dead when threatened.

#59 Posted by JamDamage (1110 posts) - - Show Bio

#

that spike dude was pretty lame from X3.

#60 Posted by Tyrannotaur (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Clearly Eye-Scream has the worst power ever. He turns into ice cream. Why would you want to even do that? I'd always be afraid of getting eaten. Plus you can't even eat ice cream without worrying about the fact that you may be committing self-cannibalization.

This is like the only benefit. Melting to sneak into places. You'd be the world's most tasty thief. Except I'm not really sure if he could melt other objects as well. So he just breaks in to mess with people's stuff and then makes a clean get away. Lickety-Bananna-Split!

#61 Posted by Mucklefluga (2524 posts) - - Show Bio

@g_man I wanna see a video of Sam's reaction to Matt standing behind him and i wanna see all Sam's answers put together to see how long Matt stood their watching us while eating for :'D

#62 Posted by Namor1987 (1883 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that reading people's mind would be pretty annoying especially if your at a concert or a mall or school or work & you can control it. You'd be constantly flooded with thoughts.

Blob's powers were pretty freaking useless he was basically an obese fat dude. Wither's death touch would suck too because you'd kill all those around you. I always thought phasing would suck especially if you've got no control or training with it. Rogue's absorption touch would suck too. Velocidad's self aging crap is probably the worst power I've ever seen in my life. It's POINTLESS

#63 Posted by Dick_Mohawk (3 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the worst super power would be that you are invisible only to the blind

#65 Posted by fps_dean (255 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm with James on this one -- radioactive flatulence!

#66 Posted by Danial79 (2335 posts) - - Show Bio

The worst power has to be invisibility. I mean, come on, when you are invisible nobody can see you (including cars).

There was an X-Files episode about that.

#67 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Robinson, how right you are sir. And Booch bugging Tynion when the latter was answering was too funny.

#68 Posted by Danial79 (2335 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought Glob Herman got the short end of the mutant stick. His power is to be made of paraffin wax!

#69 Edited by kid Apollo (709 posts) - - Show Bio

there was a guy that joing an interim team of X-men and all he could do was turn his skin invisible, seriously thats all he could do.

#70 Edited by TheMultiverse (135 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry Marrow, but your power would be terrible :( shooting bones out of your skin. That sounds awful.

#71 Posted by gbpack089 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Being made up of a flammable living wax

and having to look like this!

Worst Ever!!!

#72 Posted by SuperTslam (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Death Touch for sure

#73 Edited by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@thesonofneptune101:

I have to disagree that super smell is useless. You know why? I have a fanfic where aliens have shapeshifting powers. They also have a keen sense of smell, much like a dogs except they can tune it down to human levels when they want.

So while they can fool humans, they can't fool each other, because they can pick up their scent.

#74 Posted by Sissel (1985 posts) - - Show Bio

Immortality. You'd out live all of your friends and family and when the world finally comes to an end, you'll be in a black void, alone, for all eternity.

#75 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio

@thesonofneptune101: do you read wolverine? he pretty much uses everytime he needs to find someone or something, t's not useless at all! in Hush, the superdog finds poison Ivy who is on the leave, faster than batman would, I quote batsy: but neither you nor me can find her in time and supes answers: good, I've got to go to the forteress to change up

#76 Edited by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3712 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does everyone whine about the Invisible jet?! I mean, what is there to whine about? It`s jet, that happens to be invisible! So what!?

#77 Edited by phillywonka (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol that movie is on today!!!!

#78 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5880 posts) - - Show Bio

@reefermadness: Well plant manipulation and Supersonic flight are actually decent powers.

Agreed. Plant manipulation is actually one of my most wanted powers.

#79 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5880 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say being a traditional werewolf. You could kill your best friend or a family member because you forgot to lock yourself up on a full moon. Your entire life would be spent in seclusion, in order to avoid killing the ones you love, and avoiding authorities who would try to kill you.

#80 Posted by AlForeigner (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Having the mutant ability of turning invisible in the dark, that's definitely one of my favourites.

#81 Posted by AmazingFantasy15 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@quirky_anecdotes: Being able to change your color doesn't mean you'd need to manipulate light or radiation, thats just one way. Chameleons do it without god-like power for example.

#82 Posted by ComicKing7 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

@reefermadness: ironically there is a pufferfish superhero called Lagoon Boy

#83 Posted by Miss_Garrick (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Now you'd think the power of flight is a pretty cool power, but what if that was it?

Wonder Woman, Superman, and Banshee could fly but they could do other powerhouse stuff as well. Warren Worthington, before Apocalypse got to him, could fly and nothing else. What good was he in a fight? I hardly saw him using a gun or a two by four, so he just fluttered around and would say things like "Oh those guys with guns are gonna shoot!"

#84 Posted by daLoneWanderah (2 posts) - - Show Bio

1. being magnetic but with no conrtol over it (like in ernest goes to jail)

2. "remembering" the future instead of the past (think about it, it would be confusing)

3. reading minds, but with no control (for two reasons: mssive headaches, like with jean in X-men evolution, and not being able to tell if your hearing voice or a thought

4. able to generate, but not control, any element (like with fire. you burn down a forest)

5. creating clones you have no control over (come on, how many movies have their been where the crazy clone tires to kill the original and take over his life)

#85 Posted by thesonofneptune101 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: Well I can see your point of view on this and I only partially thought this out . My mistake super smell can be used in some instances . But you can see my view on this partially right?

#86 Posted by thesonofneptune101 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@clemj: True I forgot about Wolverine my mistake. But I'm more of a DC fan overall though I am trying to read more marvel to further my knowledge of the Marvel universe.

#87 Edited by Paracelsus (1517 posts) - - Show Bio

How about super-flatulence?

Terry

#88 Edited by mrpandopool (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Turning into a girl being a boy in the boys showers. That could get nasty.

#89 Posted by comicace3 (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

Melting your self

#90 Edited by Blackestnight (640 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman summoning fish is pretty useless.

Antman summoning ants is pretty stupid too.

Thing's rock body sucks sense with the super strength they usually can have the durability anyway without looking like freaks.

The invisible jet is fine because at first wonder woman could not fly, also I guess she could throw it at someone and they wouldn't know it was coming. It also takes less time to draw.

Medusa(spiderman) using her hair as a weapon is pretty lame. What if it was cut?

Spawns soul power which can on be used a limited amount of times before he dies sucks.

Spiderwoman's pheromone things sucks since 95% of those people would be attracted to her anyway.

Captain America can't get drunk

Toad lol

#91 Posted by w0nd (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

He called a Kraken recently, seems pretty useful to me

Antman summoning ants is pretty stupid too.

it's like riding a horse but in ant size, and him being that small makes him hard to hit, and he retains his full sized strength some how. Seems legit.

Thing's rock body sucks sense with the super strength they usually can have the durability anyway without looking like freaks.

There are lots of people with super strength who aren't freaks.

The invisible jet is fine because at first wonder woman could not fly, also I guess she could throw it at someone and they wouldn't know it was coming. It also takes less time to draw.

Everything else sucks but this is fine? Fair enough.

Medusa(spiderman) using her hair as a weapon is pretty lame. What if it was cut?
She wouldn't cut it. And he hair was strong enough to beat venom,

Spawns soul power which can on be used a limited amount of times before he dies sucks.

He managed pretty well so far.

Spiderwoman's pheromone things sucks since 95% of those people would be attracted to her anyway.

Yeah but her pheromones make them do what she says.

Captain America can't get drunk

Toad lol

Butterballs powers are the worst, he is frozen the way he is forever, can't die, can't get stronger, he is basically a chubby kid who has to be stuck that way forever.

#92 Edited by Blackestnight (640 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: "

There are lots of people with super strength who aren't freaks." Yeah try reading what I actually wrote instead of what you anticipated. That was my point just about everyone else with his powers does Not look like a freak.

"

He managed pretty well so far."

Because he has other powers. He hasn't used the one that sucks yet but once. Thus why I pointed out that it is useless as he has literally used it one time.

"

He called a Kraken recently, seems pretty useful to me"

Notice I said the power to summon FISH not sea creatures. Though he can summon whales, and other things he can also summon common fish too that is the power I am saying sucks. Unless he want's to feed a village assuming the fish are even there, this power is worthless.

#93 Edited by Shazam78 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Super-X from Savage Dragon had to power to repel dirt and soap "Ultimately my stench drove him away."

#94 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4924 posts) - - Show Bio

Pissing acid.

#95 Posted by Allie_Ho (151 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why but I was reminded of those LEGO video games where you fall apart when you die. Well, imagine in real life, you were one of those and instead of coming back when you were put together, you'll be gone and there would be a nice LEGO statue of you.

#96 Edited by ArticulateT (189 posts) - - Show Bio

The ability to steal super powers, in a world where no superpowers exist other than your own.

#97 Posted by CyberWarrior (1456 posts) - - Show Bio

Comunication with fruit... it's almost as fun as lightning bolts from your nose.