Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Twentyfive

Here is what the solicitation says:

No Caption Provided

• Cyborg takes center stage as events fall into place for next month’s massive new story arc: “OFF THE GRID”!

• Also, Batman continues to be question the Superman/Wonder Woman alliance and Aquaman’s future with the League.

• Plus: The Shazam backup story reveals the origin of Black Adam—and what it means for Billy Batson’s survival!

This issue is also offered as a combo pack edition with a redemption code for a digital download of this issue

Finally!! This is what I have been waiting for for the longest! He hasn't been doing much since Darkseid! Now let's give him some positive exposure!!!

I really hope this lays the foundation for an eventual Cyborg series.

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Twentyfive

Darn! I wish I had moved it to the JL or Cyborg forum. The hype went to my head!!! =(

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By the_tree

Cyborg looks great in that image. Hopefully the story turns out to be worthwhile.

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Twentyfive

@The_Tree: Me too. I'm just glad that for once, he won't be standing in the back in every panel. I hate it when he's always drawn so that you can kind of see him behind Superman or Flash, who take up the majority of the panel.

I just hope this story is good, and a series can spawn from it.

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By colonyofcells

Maybe DC will have Cyborg as the coordinator of the grid and contact super heroes similar to the old role of Oracle Barbara Gordon and Martian Manhunter in the JLU cartoons.

OutlawRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OutlawRenegade

@colonyofcells said:

Maybe DC will have Cyborg as the coordinator of the grid and contact super heroes similar to the old role of Oracle Barbara Gordon and Martian Manhunter in the JLU cartoons.

I agree. That would be a great direction for the character! Since most of these people are already on some form of Justice League, I bet Cyborg will gather Shazam, Element Woman, Atom, and Firestorm when Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman get taken out by the Legion of Doom. I'm also guessing that Ocean Master will die, and Aquaman will leave the Justice League to lead Atlantis for a while. Hal Jordan will be back circa issue 22.

This thread should be put into the Justice League forum. It would get more responses there. Maybe you can ask a mod to move it?