• 67 results
edtie97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By edtie97

Do what Tony Stark do at the end of the ironman movie.

Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

@Replicant0658:

I'll one up ya.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
ArkhamInmate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By ArkhamInmate

@Trodorne said:

@G-Man said:

Make a deal with the "devil"

No Caption Provided

This is never a good idea. Never.

Let me respond to this with my own picture.

No Caption Provided

This.

Plus:

No Caption Provided
Cafeeine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Cafeeine

@AirDave817 said:

Secret identities don't seem to be too much trouble for The Avengers...

Pretty much every one knows Tony Stark is Iron Man. Thor doesn't seem to have or need a secret identity. There's not much Bruce Banner can do about his identity. Doesn't seem to matter if Steve Rogers, Clint Barton or Natasha Romanoff wear masks.

Yeah, but Tony Stark is a billionaire genius. He's already in the limelight and his loved ones are already in danger even if no one knew he was Iron Man (years of comics before he revealed his identity prove that). As for the rest you mentioned, none of them have a life outside the hero biz, so there is nothing to protect. Everyone in Banner's family & friends is currently a hulk. Steve Rogers' old life is gone. Clint Barton only family, his brother, is a super villain. Romanoff' whole life is in the spy business. And as for Thor, his old Don Blake persona was never revealed, just discarded.

For Superman, the secret Identity has an additional purpose. It helps him relate with the people around him on a somewhat equal level. It's been described that its Superman that's the secret Identity, and that Clark is who the man really is. Losing Clark would be devastating, at least pre-new52.

LordRequiem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By LordRequiem

One of the many pluses about being a super villain is that identity tends to matter not.

charlyquestion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By charlyquestion

Where's the first image from?

The one with Batman and Robin crying. Thanks!

Zeeguy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#57  Edited By Zeeguy91

@charlyquestion: Its from Identity Crisis.

Its the scene where Bruce is holding Tim, who has just raced home to find his father murdered

Paracelsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Paracelsus

Matt Murdock has been "outed"as Daredevil- no biggie- as he has no known relatives. The FF has been "out" from the very beginning as Susan Richards observes in Civil Wars- again no biggie for the same reason!

Terry

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

why are people still responding, I think I ended the thread with my previous comment.

KidSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#60  Edited By KidSupreme

mm.. this is something to think about :D

Jawshco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#61  Edited By Jawshco

@Immortal777 said:

Well at least most superheros try to keep a secret Identity Kaine the new Scarlet Spider doesn't even try he can't seem to keep his mask on.

Actually, this doesn't bother me... I like Kaine, but seriously who is he that people would be able to use his identity against him? Here is how I imagine a conversation going between a henchman and his boss after he discovers that Kaine is the Scarlet Spider-

Hench: Hey, boss I've got some huge news. Scarlet Spider is Kaine!

Boss: Who's Kaine?

Hench: Well, he's this guy who is a clone of another guy who I'm pretty sure is Spider-man, and I think he was created by a supervillain.

Boss: Okay, so do we know who his family is or where works?

Hench: Um... well I don't think he's employed per se, and like I said before he's a clone, so he doesn't really have a "family" either.

Boss: So basically he's nobody.

Hench: Yeah, basically...I guess.

Boss: So this helps us how?

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By Jorgevy

the reason the movieverse Avengers have no secret identities per se, is because most have nothing to protect. Tony doesn't have any relatives, only a best friend and his girl. Steve just got back to the present day so he has no one and we dont know if he has a secret identity or not, but maybe not. Natasha and Clint have been spies their whole lifes and Bruce also as no real relatives. Thor's family is at least half as strong as he is and he doesn't even live on earth.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Jnr6Lil

The SHRA probably has all secret identities

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Emperorb777

@Jawshco: Its a problem because Kaine and Parker have the same face how would villians know Kaine is a clone they would just see Parker and attack his loved ones.

Jawshco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Jawshco

@Immortal777 said:

@Jawshco: Its a problem because Kaine and Parker have the same face how would villians know Kaine is a clone they would just see Parker and attack his loved ones.

Do they really have the same face? I thought Kaine's scarred face and different hair color/style made quite a bit different than Pete. Not to mention that he's built a lot thicker than Parker. I'd think at the very most that people who knew Pete well might think that Kaine might be a cousin of PP. He's definitely not drawn to look very much like PP... I'm just not convinced it would be a big risk for him.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Emperorb777

@Jawshco: Even if someone thought they were cousins that still puts Parker and his loved ones in danger.

Jawshco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Jawshco

I think it's unlikely that anyone would draw that connection to him in Texas in the limited amount of time he takes off his mask. Spider-man may be famous, but Parker isn't. Anyway, I think Scarlet Spider is an awesome comic, and I'm okay with him going without the mask. We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.