OdinForce or LoebForce ? Which one is the strongest ?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Poll OdinForce or LoebForce ? Which one is the strongest ? (21 votes)

OdinForce 29%
LoebForce 76%

Ok people !!!!

So I want to know your feelings :

Which one of those Forces is the Strongest ? :D

• 
BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Really?

In any case, based on feats (if possible here) and how Galactus have been seen to react to both of them, I would say Odin.

But, in fact, nothing can really beat PIS, so in fight written by Loeb, Red Hulk could win...

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mysticmedivh

Loeb-Force will always prevail.

No Caption Provided

No matter who the Red Hulk is fighting, Jeph Loeb will always be there to guarantee that he wins.

AfricanWilds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:

Red Hulk beat the snot out of Thor. Canon. Why is this so hard for Thor fans to accept?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:

Red Hulk beat the snot out of Thor. Canon. Why is this so hard for Thor fans to accept?

Red Hulk also beat the Silver Surfer. Sounds like PIS to me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loebforce only exists on comicvine because people love to complain fight scenes.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chewforce :D

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bendisforce

AfricanWilds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@africanwilds said:

@mysticmedivh:

Red Hulk also beat the Silver Surfer. Sounds like PIS to me.

1. He beat a young, inexperienced Silver Surfer from a different timeline.

2. Red Hulk knew exactly how to win because he had great prep.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@mysticmedivh:

I doubt Rulk could beat regular Thor, so of course it´s PIS if he beats ODIN FORCE THOR.

AfricanWilds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@africanwilds said:

@mysticmedivh:

I doubt Rulk could beat regular Thor, so of course it´s PIS if he beats ODIN FORCE THOR.

Here we go. How is it unreasonable to think Rulk, a tactical genius who prepped for Thor, couldn't put him down?

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@africanwilds said:

@mysticmedivh:

Wait, was that regular Thor, or Odinforce Thor that Rulk beat?

AfricanWilds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

@africanwilds said:

@mysticmedivh:

Odin Force.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

@africanwilds said:

@mysticmedivh:

Here we go. How is it unreasonable to think Rulk, a tactical genius who prepped for Thor, couldn't put him down?

Are you joking ? You seriously think that battle was not PIS ? It´s obvious the whole battle was PIS, there´s no need to explain something everybody knows.

DeAnnunaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DeAnnunaki

Lol, I don't Loebforce was ever meant to be taken seriously...

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loebforce beat an OF Thor lol

I wish to heck I wouldn't say this, but Loebforce is stronger. Thank goodness it is gone. Rulk is actually a good character now.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odinforce. The Loebforce was unstoppable for a while, but after a while it burned out and Red Hulk was being beaten left,right and centre.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greatcaesarsghost said:

@thor_parker82 said:

@africanwilds said:

@mysticmedivh:

Odin Force.

And Rulk wasn't amped...? WHAT THE TRUCK! %*E%&*E&_Q&_^Q@!

AfricanWilds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@africanwilds said:
@thor_parker82 said:

@africanwilds said:

@mysticmedivh:

Are you joking ? You seriously think that battle was not PIS ? It´s obvious the whole battle was PIS, there´s no need to explain something everybody knows.

Lol. Hey, I will tell you what I always say to Thor fans. I offer a trade. I will consider Rulk beating Odin Force Thor as PIS if you can admit King Thor beating Thing and Hulk without the Odin Force and one arm being PIS. Until then, forget it..Rulk is canon. Hahaha.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

@africanwilds said:
@thor_parker82 said:

@africanwilds said:

@mysticmedivh:

Lol. Hey, I will tell you what I always say to Thor fans. I offer a trade. I will consider Rulk beating Odin Force Thor as PIS if you can admit King Thor beating Thing and Hulk without the Odin Force and one arm being PIS. Until then, forget it..Rulk is canon. Hahaha.

Are you refering to what happened in Fear Itself ?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#21 JediXMan  Moderator

Loebforce, clearly.

That entire run was ridiculous.

AfricanWilds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AfricanWilds

@thor_parker82: No. Thor #73 - The Betrayed

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm supposed to believe Thor did all this, without the Odin Force or Mjolnir? Right.

So again, I offer you a trade. We can both forget either happened and be even, lol.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@africanwilds: Well, I actually believe that Thor is capable of beating The Thing with his eyes closed and no legs and arms, but beating the Hulk with just one arm and no Mjolnir I admit it´s a little difficult, but I still don´t consider it PIS, Thor has a wide variety of powers such as lightning and weather control, with those powers he can beat the Hulk without touching him, I am not saying Thor defeats Hulk easily, I am just saying that it is actually possible for Thor to do what he did.

But if you want to believe that Rulk beating someone wielding the Odin Force aka galaxy busting power is not PIS, go ahead and do it.

AfricanWilds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@africanwilds: Well, I actually believe that Thor is capable of beating The Thing with his eyes closed and no legs and arms

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you don't actually believe that.

but beating the Hulk with just one arm and no Mjolnir I admit it´s a little difficult, but I still don´t consider it PIS

Then you are a fool. Sorry. A little difficult?

Thor has a wide variety of powers such as lightning and weather control, with those powers he can beat the Hulk without touching him

Well this fight was obviously a brawl. And Hulk shrugs off lightning, all it does is piss him off. Weather control?

I am not saying Thor defeats Hulk easily, I am just saying that it is actually possible for Thor to do what he did.

The only way Thor could do this if if he had the Runes.

But if you want to believe that Rulk beating someone wielding the Odin Force aka galaxy busting power is not PIS, go ahead and do it.

Just because he has that potential power doesn't mean he is wise enough to utilize it. Thor tries to brawl everytime just to prove he can, and that's always his downfall. Rulk has the power-set of Hulk and the combat-sense of Captain America. In other words, "it is actually possible for (Red Hulk) to do what he did."

Sorry, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

@africanwilds: Well, I actually believe that Thor is capable of beating The Thing with his eyes closed and no legs and arms

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you don't actually believe that.

@thor_parker82 said:

but beating the Hulk with just one arm and no Mjolnir I admit it´s a little difficult, but I still don´t consider it PIS

Then you are a fool. Sorry. A little difficult?

@thor_parker82 said:

Thor has a wide variety of powers such as lightning and weather control, with those powers he can beat the Hulk without touching him

Well this fight was obviously a brawl. And Hulk shrugs off lightning, all it does is piss him off. Weather control?

@thor_parker82 said:

I am not saying Thor defeats Hulk easily, I am just saying that it is actually possible for Thor to do what he did.

The only way Thor could do this if if he had the Runes.

@thor_parker82 said:

Just because he has that potential power doesn't mean he is wise enough to utilize it. Thor tries to brawl everytime just to prove he can, and that's always his downfall. Rulk has the power-set of Hulk and the combat-sense of Captain America. In other words, "it is actually possible for (Red Hulk) to do what he did."

Sorry, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

1. I do believe that.

2. Well, not a LITTLE difficult, but he can do that.

3. Thor has already K.O. Hulk with one lightning.

4. Lol, no, with the runes he´ll just blink them out of existence.

5. I suggest you to do a research in this site (and other comic book sites as well) about this fight, everybody knows the battle is PIS, if you don´t want to believe that it´s ok, but it´s pointless to prove something everybody already know.

Avatar image for the_rocketraccoon
The_RocketRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@africanwilds: ... A non Loebforce Rulk got stomped by Iron Man! Without the Loebforce, Red Hulk cannot beat OF Thor. @thor_parker82: No duh! PIS is Rulk's main power! PIS is stronger than Puny Odin Force!!!!!

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@africanwilds: ... A non Loebforce Rulk got stomped by Iron Man! Without the Loebforce, Red Hulk cannot beat OF Thor. @thor_parker82: No duh! PIS is Rulk's main power! PIS is stronger than Puny Odin Force!!!!!

Exactly like in that showing !!! Puny THor !