#1 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there a character you would like to know more about or see get their own book? Someone who gets little "air time" and doesn't have a lot of history.

I would like to see and learn more about the runner. I think he is a cool and obviously powerful character, yet nothing is known about him. Not even his name. I would like to see him get a limited series detailing his origin and some of his exploits, how he acquired the space gem, is his emotion power cosmic or is it one of his race's innated abilites?

#2 Posted by Wild Card (194 posts) - - Show Bio

Falcon

Brotha Voodoo

Patriot

Black Lightning

Black Manta

#3 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Hehe...someone should see this coming....but Beast. It may not have a storyline, but he's one of my favorite characters.

And, I also think Beast Boy. Or, wait, does he have his own series?

And, maybe Iceman....ok, none of these stories would have a storyline, but they would still be cool.

#4 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Wild Card says:

"Falcon Brotha Voodoo Patriot Black Lightning Black Manta "

Did you ever read Falcons 4 issue limited series? It was really good! When he led a sentinel through an artillery range it was awesome!! They should give him another comic.

#5 Posted by fesak (7041 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast and Falcon are hardly obscure characters. Obscure is someone with just a few apperances ever, not several hundreds plus own solo-series.

#6 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"Beast and Falcon are hardly obscure characters. Obscure is someone with just a few apperances ever, not several hundreds plus own solo-series."

You decide what obscure is for you and I'll decide what obscure means for me. K

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiver Man and Warblade.

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd like to read more about David Cain...

his upbringing, training and roumoured relationship with Lady Shiva

M

#9 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Ambrose Chase should have his own series. The lil taste you get in Planetary ain't nearly enough.

#10 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd also like to see Giganta get more ink as well as Night Thrasher. He should get as much ink as Nova in my book.

#11 Posted by fesak (7041 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"fesak says:
"Beast and Falcon are hardly obscure characters. Obscure is someone with just a few apperances ever, not several hundreds plus own solo-series."

You decide what obscure is for you and I'll decide what obscure means for me. K"

What's that supposed to mean?

#12 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

I just realized one! Wolf Cub!

#13 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Ambrose Chase should have his own series. The lil taste you get in Planetary ain't nearly enough."

I'd read that.

#14 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"Gambler says:
"fesak says:

You decide what obscure is for you and I'll decide what obscure means for me. K"

What's that supposed to mean?

"

It means I think Falcon is obscure. Or I would like to see ALOT more of him. Having your own series for 4 issues don't cut it for me.

#15 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"fesak says:
"Gambler says:
"fesak says:
What's that supposed to mean? "
It means I think Falcon is obscure. Or I would like to see ALOT more of him. Having your own series for 4 issues don't cut it for me."

That limited series came out in '83 so it has been a long time!!

#16 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

A Mr. Miracle comioc. Called: Homecoming, It takes place with the new gods but flashes back and forth to earth.

#17 Posted by fesak (7041 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"Gambler says:
"fesak says:
"Gambler says:
"fesak says:
It means I think Falcon is obscure. Or I would like to see ALOT more of him. Having your own series for 4 issues don't cut it for me."

That limited series came out in '83 so it has been a long time!!"

Well he has several hundreds of appearances in comics and is one of the main characters in Captain America now. I don't think he's that obscure.

#18 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"Valkaad says:
"Gambler says:
"fesak says:
"Gambler says:
"fesak says:

That limited series came out in '83 so it has been a long time!!"

Well he has several hundreds of appearances in comics and is one of the main characters in Captain America now. I don't think he's that obscure."

Okay forget the word obscure then and focus on what was said in the opening post.

Valkaad says:

"Is there a character you would like to know more about or see get their own book?

I would like to know more about Falcon and see him in his own comic.

#19 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i think he is underdeveloped enough to be considered obscure.

#20 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

A comic with Coldcast as the focus would be dope. Overall I think writers need to be more concise with abilities, specifically energy casters,because the aptitiude of a character is part of their allure and the science/science fiction part of things is part of the fun.

I said all that because I don't know how Coldcast's powers work.

#21 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Panthro, that cat was tight. He needs to ditch the rest of his crew and set off on his own.
Post Edited:2007-08-12 19:07:20

#22 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really that obscure but Hawkeye, not Ronin, Hawkeye.

#23 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, also, NEXTWAVE!!!

#24 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't worry, there will be more Nextwave.

#25 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Don't worry, there will be more Nextwave."

Seriously? Widdle Cuddly Bears of Death forever!

#26 Posted by -000 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

American Eagle and Sunfire

#27 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you lol this is a good thread id like to see one on runner as well hes b#$ch the surfer and taken all hsi blasts also id like to know more about atum and demogorge those guys are like the better bruce and hulk lastly id like to see more blackheart hes to cool to be left otu and has some good abilities oyeah gladiator to many people think hes a weak iatation of superman but has done soem stronger stuff lol also sentry marvels beign as ass abotu him is it really that hard to tell hsi power?????? All they say is hes on par par with people like surfer and maybe even pheonix.

#28 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio

batwing

#29 Posted by PowerHerc (82778 posts) - - Show Bio

Thundra 
OMAC (Kirby's original) 
Robotman (Cliff Steel) 
Red Star 
Big Barda 
Hyperion (712)