Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Hi guys, check out this Transformers video review I uploaded to youtube today. This time it's Generations Brainstorm from the IDW comics.

No Caption Provided

For those of you who've read the Transformers More than Meets the Eye Comic, you'd know Brainstorm is a big character in the comic. When I found out Hasbro was going to make a Brainstorm based on his IDW comic book design, I was ecstatic. Luckily, I was able to find a Brainstorm a few weeks ago.

This figure does not dissappoint. It has a very cool looking robot mode with wings on his shoulders. Brainstorm comes with two guns which can be stored in his back like in the comic or dual weilded in both hands. He turns into a very sleek looking jet and his transformation is simple yet intuitive. Check out my full review here:

Also, something to note. Although the toy is based on the IDW character, there are diffrences in detail between his toy and how he is drawn in the comics. Maybe because it's hard to capture all the details of the comic characters in toy form

No Caption Provided

Also, if you like my review, please be sure to subscribe. Comments and likes would be much appreciated. I'll be doing more Transformers and Batman figure reviews in the future.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6