Not a Battle but very curious (Will Induce Fanboi rage)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have not failed to note that in virtually every battle that includes members of the JLA that people repeatedly quote one of a hand full of replies either its; "Speedblitz" "Stomps" "(Insert name) Solos" etc. We have all seen them.

Then when asked 'Why?' they go on ramblings showing out of context feats or feats that have nothing to really do with the question at hand. Like showing Wonder Woman lassoing MM while he was solid and corporeal and then claiming she can lasso intangible beings. When White Martians have phased through her Lasso in the past. But they still claim this as definitive proof of her ability to do this.

Superman can punch 5th dimensional barriers while at standard daily power. The 5th Dimension is essentially where Gods live and he can punch through the 4th dimension and into theirs at will as he is drinking his morning cup of coffee.

Manhunter gets the same claims, that he is so powerful he can solo virtually anything and anyone at will.

Batman gets the "He is Batman" treatment which is beyond stupid.

So I must ask all the Fanbois out there who think these characters are so powerful, so fast, and so unbeatable as you proclaim from the roof tops.

The Entire JLA (All previous and Active members)

Vs
Lucifer Morningstar and Michael Demiurgos

Conditions:
Bloodlusted
Superman has has a full 24 hours in the sun (So roughly, at least using the 15 min = 300% match to be 28,800% increase from base)
One day Prep (Batman fans should be jerking)
Winner only by Death
BRF is Useless so its off.

Both brothers are working together perfectly and have full access to their powers, no restriction.

Takes place on an Indestructible copy of Earth.

Tell me please since all of their fans seem to think Superman could beat these guys solo on a good day, this is his best now tell me fans how you see the JLA winning effortlessly or who Solos this and why. Does Wonder Woman Speedblitz? Does Superman use IMP in a Speedblitz? Tell me.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: And why is that? All the JLA seem to think their favorites can take out anyone with their speed and strength so why not give them a real challenge?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: And why is that? All the JLA seem to think their favorites can take out anyone with their speed and strength so why not give them a real challenge?

Doesn't mean they actually can.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Then they can provide their theories and why they think they can. I literally allowed them to use EVERY character the JLA has ever had.

So if it ends with them understanding that Superman is not all powerful, I consider that a good thing.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Perpetr8rMike They won't because you pitted the JLA against another DC character. If this was a Marvel character , they'd be commenting en masse. You could say JLA against The One Above All and they'd say Flash could IMP and SPEEDBLITZ him. The DC bias is thick here. I buy 10+ DC books a month, love DC but don't get the wanking that goes on here.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Good grief, this thread is ridiculous.

ZombieMowlcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's trying to make a point.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

Tell me please since all of their fans seem to think Superman could beat these guys solo on a good day, this is his best now tell me fans how you see the JLA winning effortlessly or who Solos this and why. Does Wonder Woman Speedblitz? Does Superman use IMP in a Speedblitz? Tell me.

Your observations are spot on. You must first understand that some DC characters are simply over-powered and inconsistently written. Comicvine is that rare place where DC fan-boys run the show and the outright favoritism is most blatant on the battle forums. Makes it fun IMO.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#12 god_spawn  Moderator

@perpetr8rmike:

This is ridiculous. Not only are some of the notions here inappropriate, you did admit to this inducing "rage", and is a poor attempt at a spite, regardless if it proves a point or not. If you have a problem with some arguments here, keep it in the battle threads and bring it up in there.

There is no need for this and I'm giving you a warning for attempting a spite thread, inappropriate shot at the fans, or trying to start a flame war. Take your pick for which one and if you have a problem with the arguments people, deal with it in the battle forums instead of making a bait thread about it.