#1 Posted by trebean (655 posts) - - Show Bio

Title Says All.

#2 Posted by Cap10nate (2309 posts) - - Show Bio

Harbinger and Invincible are the two best non big two stories that I read that have teen protagonists.

Harbinger may be my favorite book I read on a monthly basis. It is about Peter who is one of the most psionically powerful people in the world in terms of raw potential who rejects working with the most powerful psiot on the planet and his group. He goes on the run with other gifted teens/early 20s with various psionic powers. There is a lot more to the story than that but it is hard to describe without spoilers. The 16th issue was just released last week.

Invincible may be in his 20s by now but started out in his teens and in high school. He is the son of the most powerful super hero on the planet who is also an alien from a warrior race that conquers worlds. He develops his own super powers and tries to save the world. It is a great story but it is over 100 issues into the story and some of the best arcs happen in the beginning and middle of the series.

#3 Posted by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

That Vertigo series coming out in 2 weeks Coffin Hill. I take it like a Jennifers Body/ Witches Coven esque series. There is a writer interview with a 6pg preview on this site. I didn't look at the preview because I don't want to be spoiled when I get it.

#4 Posted by Squares (6718 posts) - - Show Bio

Morning Glories.

#5 Edited by The Stegman (24480 posts) - - Show Bio

TEENAGE Mutant Ninja Turtles

Title says it all

#6 Edited by i_like_swords (14553 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh, Luther Strode from Image starts out in high school, but that only lasts for the first like 5 or 6 issues before he becomes an adult vigilante/hero. I recommend Harbinger and Invincible personally. TMNT has gotten a ton of praise too. Those three titles are your best bet.

#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21880 posts) - - Show Bio

Invincible

#8 Posted by trebean (655 posts) - - Show Bio

Harbinger may be my favorite book I read on a monthly basis. It is about Peter who is one of the most psionically powerful people in the world in terms of raw potential who rejects working with the most powerful psiot on the planet and his group. He goes on the run with other gifted teens/early 20s with various psionic powers. There is a lot more to the story than that but it is hard to describe without spoilers. The 16th issue was just released last week.

Isn't that basically like X-Men? NVM, still gonna check it out, does it already have trades?

@squares said:

Morning Glories.

Reading it and loving it.

TEENAGE Mutant Ninja Turtles

Title says it all

Yep, this one's good too

Listen, does anyone know any that are already collected in trade forms? Or maybe older comics?

#9 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Vertigo count? Sweet Tooth stars a teen, right?

#10 Edited by Billy Batson (58031 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

Well, teens actually.

BB

#11 Posted by trebean (655 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

Sure, it's not DC Mainline, right?

It's okay if it's an old trade or run, It doesn't need to be current either.