#1 Posted by thedevilhunter (165 posts) - - Show Bio

Today a thought came to my mind, What if their were no heroes! would us humans be defenseless against the more realistic villains you read about? Although we clearly would have just about no luck with titanic villains like Doomsday , Onslaught or even Malebolgia,

none of they would of made a appearance ( or at least continued too) if it weren't for the so proclaimed "Hero" . And if we are to have to go on living with characters such as The Joker or Red skull
Red Skull #3

, would we one way or the other be able to defend our selves from villains such as these?  

What do YOU think the level of self defense as a society can WE bring to the table without calling in for the web slinging,  high flying heroes of today? 
#2 Posted by Iron_Turtle (582 posts) - - Show Bio

We have become so apathetic and useless, that we would just utter insults under our breaths, give up, go home and blog about it.

#3 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Iron_Turtle said:
We have become so apathetic and useless, that we would just utter insults under our breaths, give up, go home and blog about it.
Epic. This gets my nomination for most awesome post of the day.
#4 Posted by gravitypress (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

We could always train to be Batmans or Punishers.

#5 Posted by Shadow_Thief (2502 posts) - - Show Bio

We would rise as one, in an epic show of unity....and then we would immediately sit back down as one, wheezing heavily.

#6 Posted by thesilverbeatle (640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Iron_Turtle:

Well said.

@Shadow_Thief:

Perfectly described.

But i think that some of us crazy enough to could rise up.

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24714 posts) - - Show Bio

In the real world most street level villains would get shot by police most likely 

#8 Posted by PowerHerc (85335 posts) - - Show Bio

We've already 'fallen' to the villains running the banks/governments of the world.

#9 Posted by misternegative (31 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:

We've already 'fallen' to the villains running the banks/governments of the world.

Oh Satire!   Though I agree,  given the amount of supremely powerful super-villains we would just subject, modern military has no change against a man that can bend bullets or a demi-god capable of altering reality, we would just have to hope that the super-villains vying for world domination would wipe each other out to be the top dog. 
#10 Posted by AssertingValor (5447 posts) - - Show Bio

suck...........
#11 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:

Claps