#1 Edited by The_Derpy_Derp_Derp (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Nathaniel and Sister travel from future to make Galactus a herald - X-Men travel to the future to meet their NOW selves - Johnny Storm going back in time to advise the current FF - Cable going back through time to protect Hope.....Im am getting really tired of time travel. **First of all; time space theory is rediculous. There is no time space, there is only space. Time is just a formula. And unless you have molecular control to create duplicates of everything in the universe then there will only ever be one of you. **And yes, i know. Comics. So Second of all, there are only 3 things which are original enough to encompass time travel without me barfing at the unoriginality of it all. i) Terminator ii) Back to the Future iii) Zelda: Ocarina of Time iv) The Time Machine by H.G. Wells. **All other time travel stories are crap.That is all.

#2 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22294 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, I don't mind time travel at all. There are a lot worst gimmicks that have been played out to exhaustion already.

#3 Edited by The_Derpy_Derp_Derp (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Also dont even bother talking about DC. DC is so stuck in the past all references to it are outdated and even make fanboys cringe. For Example today i finished reading New Avengers #3 in which they discuss preserving their personal morals over the lives of the world. And over in DC land in Injustice: Gods Among Us #4. Everyone is getting constipated over someone finally killing the Joker. DC is mind numbingly crap. So no DC references to time travel stories please.

#4 Edited by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't have to be confusing...

Look... It happened yesterday... after the tomorrow which may or may not be... It depends if the person from tomorrow's version of yesterday came from the yesterday that is really your tomorrow... Not including the tomorrows of parallel universes that have yesterdays that happened before the today of the main universe (earth 616.)

And sure, you're thinking, "But that was THEN, and this is NOW..." But, I ask you... In the Marvel universe, isn't now REALLY just then after today's yesterday becomes tomorrow's tomorrow before the day after tomorrow becomes yesterday?

Honestly, I don't see why it's confusing or difficult...

Oh, except for the fact that, IT'S FREAKING STUPID AND CONFUSING AND IRRITATING AND NOT LOGICAL!!!! I hate hate HATE HATE FREAKING HATE TIME TRAVEL STORIES!!!

Okay... that's my story and I'm sticking with it...

@The_Derpy_Derp_Derp said:

Also dont even bother talking about DC. DC is so stuck in the past all references to it are outdated and even make fanboys cringe. For Example today i finished reading New Avengers #3 in which they discuss preserving their personal morals over the lives of the world. And over in DC land in Injustice: Gods Among Us #4. Everyone is getting constipated over someone finally killing the Joker. DC is mind numbingly crap. So no DC references to time travel stories please.

So... Could we take a moment and discuss that new story coming out in which Batman travels from the future to our present and kills the Joker??? I hear that Super Man from the past in an alternate timeline is going to come forward (and side ways I guess) to STOP the Future Batman. I suspect that the PRESENT J.L.A will be knocked OUT of the current time-stream and scattered all throughout history... Some of them killing the Joker... Some of them bringing him back to life... and the others killing him again...

#5 Posted by MatKrenz (1234 posts) - - Show Bio

No time is a big ball of wibly wobbly timey wimey stuff. Just accept it and go on.

#6 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

@MatKrenz said:

No time is a big ball of wibly wobbly timey wimey stuff. Just accept it and go on.

But? Go on to...WHEN? Today? Tomorrow? Yesterday? or tomorrow's yesterday before today?

#7 Posted by MatKrenz (1234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Timandm: Tomorrow I guess. Look THe Doctor isn't the best science teacher out there but I trust him wit this time and space stuff.

#8 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

@MatKrenz said:

@Timandm: Tomorrow I guess. Look THe Doctor isn't the best science teacher out there but I trust him wit this time and space stuff.

Well, he does seem to know what he's doing and he gets stuff done.... Me, I can barely remember what year it is...