NEXT TIME ON DEATHJ BATTLE!

Gold_Kitsune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gold_Kitsune

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Its coming its finally coming!!!!

*Nerd-splotion* The fight of the century! The most argued about thing in all nerdom. The most flame war inducing fight of all Manga and comic book fans alike....

Death battle is doing Superman VS Goku!!!!!!!

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Jorgevy

They'd never fight each other, unless they were forced to with some kinda of macguffin mind controller

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Hazlenaut

I wish them luck and hope fans in either side learn to take it. They won’t but I wish it to be.

@Jorgevy: Death battle had spiderman vs batman, rouge vs wonder woman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Royal Rumble, Rainbow Dash vs Starscream and more. As the rules state it is battle to the death.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jorgevy

@Hazlenaut: weren't they the ones that said Rogue would beat Wondie? also, Spider-man vs Batman? okay, Im liking this even less every second

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hazlenaut

as i talk about raditz I wonder they would calculate that weakness. it should be noted of the super sayein 4 just pull goku's tail. He never did learn of overcoming that weakness.

@Jorgevy: Hey it is most likely scenario they measured and they do not measure luck as a factor nor prep for fighting the opponent other than cannon experience with his/her/it opponent. Don’t take it to hard that your favorite lost or feel that the answer may be incorrect. They do have talks Q and As and they say the fight is mainly is for entertainment purposes. think of it as it could happen at this time. Maybe ya learn you may have underestimate certain characters like Princess Peach.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jorgevy

@Hazlenaut: but I know that, the problem is, if everyone else knows too (or should) why do they take so much importance from it?

also I didn't get the raditz part, but I thought Goku had overcome the tail weakness?

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hazlenaut

@Jorgevy: A little calm attitude and fewer obsessions would make people listen. There can be fanboy/fangirls can be effect but what isn’t effected by that other than the obscures. They do make a great presentation.

I talk about it in another forum thread about Raditz here. In order Goku to know how to be immune from it Vegeta would have told him. He never did for few reasons. One he always goes without a tail for the safety of everyone around him. Two Vegeta is not that generous. Unless something to prove otherwise it is a no. You know there is another flaw in gt the tree of might showed the easy way of growing back a tail, than again omnipotence of gods means very little in the dragonball universe, especially since they are not up to date on allot of things.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By ImmortalOne

I think Goku's going to win just because of the pure ammount of fanboys. But we here know at Comic Vine that Superman would actually win.

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hazlenaut

@ImmortalOne: It is not a popularity contest it is a statistic evaluation.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By Gambit1024

Sometimes they do it right, but other times they're just plain wrong. Hopefully they'll do a good job with this one.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ImmortalOne

@Hazlenaut said:

@ImmortalOne: It is not a popularity contest it is a statistic evaluation.

Wonder Woman vs Rogue?

Zelda vs Peach?

Starscream vs Rainbow Dash?

It's not a popularity contest, but there's a big load of bias in their battles.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eternal19

Goku will win, i just know it

rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By rav4

I lost all respect for these Death Battles when they had Rogue beat Wonder Woman. In no reality, no reality, does that happen. That's just Marvel fanboyism at its finest... Spiderman beating Batman, I can live with that. Even though I like Batman a lot more, Spider-Man would more than likely destroy him in a straight up fight. But Rogue beating Wonder Woman? No, I'm sorry. Just no.

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hazlenaut

@ImmortalOne: Peach beating Zelda and rainbowdash beating Starscream are accurate. Peach has allot more experience than zelda and stronger physically.

@Ravager4: Before we dabate that, I have to ask has Wonder Woman fought power drainers before like Parasite?

Gold_Kitsune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Gold_Kitsune

I've only disagreed with a few outcomes.

Zelda vs Peach and Kratos vs Spawn. But there were still very fun to watch!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jashro44

Its going to be a stalemate.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ImmortalOne

@Hazlenaut said:

@ImmortalOne: Peach beating Zelda and rainbowdash beating Starscream are accurate. Peach has allot more experience than zelda and stronger physically.

@Ravager4: Before we dabate that, I have to ask has Wonder Woman fought power drainers before like Parasite?

No. No, they weren't accurate at all. And as per Batman vs Spiderman, all battles are morals off. Wonder Woman should've used her super speed and crushed Rogue's head before the latter could think.

soduh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By soduh2

@Jorgevy said:

@Hazlenaut: weren't they the ones that said Rogue would beat Wondie? also, Spider-man vs Batman? okay, Im liking this even less every second

Spider-Man vs. Batman actually had a logical result (with prep being against the rules, Bats didn't really stand a chance). Rogue vs. Wonder Woman had issues (probably only watched the cartoons).

soduh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By soduh2

@Jorgevy said:

@Hazlenaut: but I know that, the problem is, if everyone else knows too (or should) why do they take so much importance from it?

also I didn't get the raditz part, but I thought Goku had overcome the tail weakness?

He did overcome that weakness, in the original dragon ball. GT just is inconsistent.

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hazlenaut

how about taking out the tail would that make back to super sayain 3 and he will have to power up again to be super sayein 4. How long can super sayain 4 can last? I am guessing he can hold it longer super sayain 3 but it still tax the stamina. They will make sure the superman is dead not comatose like they did in Doomsday right.

@jashro44: what are you saying that universe will be destroyed when they both deliver the final blow at the same time?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jashro44

@Hazlenaut: I don't know what they will do exactly but I believe its going to end with goku and superman knocking each other out. Both sides have there fans. Your gonna make side angry if you make one person win. So I think there going to try and appease both sides.

Gold_Kitsune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Gold_Kitsune

I'd like to point out that if it were just a popularity contest or all about appealing to the fans, then Pikachu would have beaten Blanka.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jorgevy

@soduh2 said:

@Jorgevy said:

He did overcome that weakness, in the original dragon ball. GT just is inconsistent.

yeah, I knew it, I didn't get half of what Hazlenaut said but I knew Goku had overcome it already some time ago

Sydpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sydpart2

@Jorgevy: na, Goku likes a challenging fight for sport and Superman's been written similarly before...long as they both knew no one would be hurt I think they'd consider fighting

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jorgevy

@Sydpart2 said:

@Jorgevy: na, Goku likes a challenging fight for sport and Superman's been written similarly before...long as they both knew no one would be hurt I think they'd consider fighting

you are right, they would probably spar on a abandoned planet or something. but sparring isn't a death battle (ahahah)