Hawkeye 15%
Black Widow 10%
Black Panther 30%
Falcon 0%
Mrs Marvel 20%
West Coast Avengers 15%
Winter Solider 0%
Other 10%

Let me know what hero who never had their own movie before should have a movie sometime down the down the road

• 
leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Cable.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'd love to see a Hawkeye & Mockingbird movie or a show similar to his new series where he's chillen out with his neighbors and stopping the bro army. That being said I don't think it's very likely it'll happen unless he really shines in Avengers Age of Ultron and movies/shows after it, so the more likely choice and the next best thing would be Avengers West Coast/West Coast Avengers.

Out of the list Ms Marvel or Black Panther is the more likely characters to get solo films next.

MonkeyStarship

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feartheliving: I think the best thing for marvel to do would be a west coast avengers movie because it would give a chance for multiple characters to shine who would never get a stand alone movie. So people like hawkeye and mockingbird who normally lose screen time to iron man and cap and etc.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feartheliving: I think the best thing for marvel to do would be a west coast avengers movie because it would give a chance for multiple characters to shine who would never get a stand alone movie. So people like hawkeye and mockingbird who normally lose screen time to iron man and cap and etc.

That was my thought process as well.

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Black Panther movie first, then a Ms. Marvel one. Those should be the MCU's top priorities

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Panther or Vision.