Newsflash: Stop complaining about Dawn of Justice

Avatar image for riddlerzeroyear
RiddlerZeroYear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is obviously going to be a BATMAN/SUPERMAN film. Of course there's going to be bias towards Batman, because it's essentially his introduction movie into the universe.

"B-b-but Batman shouldn't be able to beat Superman! If he does, I'll be MAD!"

In the comic books sure, but this movie ISN'T COMIC BOOK SUPERMAN. Maybe this version of Superman is affected 50 times worse by kryptonite than comic Superman is. See what I'm getting at? Movie Superman =\= Comic Superman, so don't complain about Batman standing a chance when you have no idea what his movie counter part is capable of doing to Superman and MoS Superman's weaknesses.

You can say this movie will be bad all you want, that I don't really care about (although it's really stupid to judge a movie before it's PLOT HAS EVEN BEEN REVEALED). Just don't focus on Batman bias as the reason, because this will obviously be a BATMAN movie primarily.

And before you say I'm just a fanboy with it, trust me, I have big issues with the film. Jesse Eisenburg seemed like an awful choice for Lex. The movie's title is awful. Writing in MoS was mediocre at best. But, I'll just have to watch the movie when it comes out before I fully judge it, won't I?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Noone301994
No Caption Provided

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The internet its to be expected.But I expected alot more appreciation and gratitude from the fans.I mean the 3 most iconic heroes on screen for the first time, but you can't please everyone.I know this filn is going to divide alot of people....

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Eh, if fans couldn't complain they'd all spontaneously combust.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By Mrnoital
No Caption Provided

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Night4345
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for riddlerzeroyear
RiddlerZeroYear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RiddlerZeroYear
Avatar image for divine_disorder
Divine_Disorder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just saw the leaked teaser. Is there a thread for it here somewhere? Because I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!

No, I don't think it will be a Batman movie primarily. The filmmakers would have to be brain-dead to alienate any fanbase. They will try to be as impartial as possible, but of course, there will always be someone out there who will complain no matter what they do. As for the writing, at least that Oscar-winning screenwriter (I forget his name, sorry) is cleaning up Goyer's script, so that should be good news, right? But what I don't want to see is some stupid gratuitous fight between Batman and Superman that serves no purpose other than for fanboys to thump their chests and crap themselves all over with alpha male bull$h*t.

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By KidPhillip

The sad thing is, Superman fans are probably still gonna do it

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

@riddlerzeroyear: Don't let them get to you. Comic book fans will always find something to complain about and that won't change.

Besides, they're entitled to their opinion. No matter how pessimistic it may be.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll complain all i want.

Beata