Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#1403  Edited By Bierschneeman

@fallschirmjager said:

green arrow should be top 5 probably, even though i downgraded it slightly cos the first half was shit

Flash too.

always thought Batman was overrated. maybe top 5 worthy, but not 1.

ohh yeah forgot to mention Flash

I can't Believe he lost like that in round 4 it was a bad turn of events to go against the champion when he made it do far.

could have been in the top five, easily

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

I wish either Green Arrow or Animal Man won. Aquaman is good but people overrate the crap out of it. Batman has been crap since the court of owls ended, Another overrated title.

Comicvine needs to read more comics besides Batman.

Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1405  Edited By Bierschneeman

hope you all had fun, I did. I am also glad that this almost reaffirms my pull list (of 26)(just not in the order I would be willing to drop a title)

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I wish I hadn't been so busy today and could have kept up with the voting. Well at least 2 of my favorites surprisingly made to the top 5 and I'm fine with the other 3 being high up.

MannEffest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

I'm okay with Batman, it's good, but Aquaman should have taken the crown!! Flash and Harley Quinn as runner-ups… but oh well, this type of "BEST IN SHOW" will most likely yield to consent, because not everyone loves the same title. I don't care for Green Arrow or Animal Man, but I know people LOVE them. I love Justice League and Harley Quinn, yet not everyone likes those. However, Batman is well-liked (hardly loved) so most of the time he will take a title like this… plus… "He's Batman." So there's that lol

To sum up this experience though, well done @bierschneeman! This was a blast! :D Perhaps a "Best Marvel NOW Title"?

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1408  Edited By Jphu8414

A worth top 5, not quite the same as mine but still a respectable one

Props to Bierschneeman, thanks for doing this

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Good top 5 I just wished GA was in the top 5 instead of Batwoman

Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm okay with Batman, it's good, but Aquaman should have taken the crown!! Flash and Harley Quinn as runner-ups… but oh well, this type of "BEST IN SHOW" will most likely yield to consent, because not everyone loves the same title. I don't care for Green Arrow or Animal Man, but I know people LOVE them. I love Justice League and Harley Quinn, yet not everyone likes those. However, Batman is well-liked (hardly loved) so most of the time he will take a title like this… plus… "He's Batman." So there's that lol

To sum up this experience though, well done @bierschneeman! This was a blast! :D Perhaps a "Best Marvel NOW Title"?

hmm... could maybe. ill see how it works out mathwise

derf_jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about we do one that is cross publisher? We take turns and nominate 32 titles. Current ongoing series only. X votes wins the round one matchups, X votes round 2, etc. You're the guru on this, so however you wanna do it. Just offering up a suggestion.

Maverick93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm pretty sad for Earth 2, i think it should've been at least top 5.

I was wondering though, is Batwoman really that good? I was never really interested, but I think I will probably pick it up now.

Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1413  Edited By Bierschneeman

@maverick93 said:

I'm pretty sad for Earth 2, i think it should've been at least top 5.

I was wondering though, is Batwoman really that good? I was never really interested, but I think I will probably pick it up now.

yes it was, or rather with Blackman and Williams as the creative team, I thought it was wonderful, the interior art was amazing with creative paneling very much similar to what manapul is doing just with a different style, and the writing was real good too. I can see it not being someone's thing due to subject matter, as its not the typical superhero comic, (ie, its not like batman, superman, spiderman, wolverine, etc. I would say the character portrayed is not like any other superhero I can think of, her reasons for doing it, and her attitude about it are unique and it might not jive with your sensibilities, and NO; i am not talking about her being a lesbian that has nothing to do with my comment)

when the creative team was switched out, i dropped it, never read one issue after that so i don't know how it is. the interior art doesn't seem as good (from afar) and I had too many on my pull list, something had to go. I hear from fans its just as good, or sometimes i hear its better, but ohh well.

Husk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

satisfied with results.

could have been better.

the one I miss the most is Wonder Woman, but at least Batwoman got a showing.

Maverick93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Reasonable results but Green Arrow should have been top 5 material. It's definitely one of the best titles in The New 52 thus far.