#1 Posted by FrankenKong (227 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that Professor Xavier is dead....again. Who do you think should take the throne as most powerful mutant telepath? I personally would like to see a battle between Emma Frost, Kid Omega and young Jean Grey. Possibly Legion can be thrown in as a wild card. I think if he reached his full potential and was able to tone down some of his other sides he could be a real threat to the Marvel Universe. What does forum think? Especially now that the location of the Mind Gem has been lost and the New Illuminate are searching for it. Would be a great story line if one of the Omega level telepaths got their hands on it.

#2 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

If you're reading All New X-Men then you might find a slight problem with Emma being the new queen on telepath mountain. :X 
Also, Legion for telepath president.

#3 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see it be Legion.  The mutiple personalities bit is getting a bit old, it's about time they give they character full control of himself and make him a more usefull member of the mutant community.  

#4 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matchstick said:
I'd like to see it be Legion.  The mutiple personalities bit is getting a bit old, it's about time they give they character full control of himself and make him a more usefull member of the mutant community.  
Personally I like how his personalities currently work. Gives him a nice bit of control but leaves leeway for him to screw up so that he doesn't destroy any threat that gets in the X-Men's way.
#5 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
@Matchstick said:
Personally I like how his personalities currently work. Gives him a nice bit of control but leaves leeway for him to screw up so that he doesn't destroy any threat that gets in the X-Men's way.
I'm really digging it too, I'm just hoping it leads to a more long term messure of control.