New web app to communicate with comics, cartoons, ...

ToonTalks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi all,

I just launched a new web app that lets you communicate with comics and other illustrations via email and facebook. You just pick an image, edit the text, and post!

Check it out at www.toontalks.com!

I'm also looking for independent artists that would like to contribute art. If you, or anyone you know would like to contribute 1-4 panels, please leave a comment or contact me.

Please feel free to recommend other places for me to try to get the word out. I'm an independent developer trying to make it on my own. So any help is appreciated! Just trying out Toon Talks would be a huge help! For bonus points, tell your friends!

Feedback is always welcome. Thanks!!!

JamesElmers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey!! I love comics and was delighted when I came across this site. But even more I was pleased with your post. Very cool idea. Strange that I still have not heard about this proposal. Comics are my life. But I'm still in school and soon I'm going to college, and my hobby will take all the time. But I found a way out from the service guys Asignment masters. Here is their website https://www.assignmentmasters.co.uk/homework-help/ They easily college assignment help and do it professionally and very high quality.