NEW VS OLD REVERSE FLASH New 52 vs Pre 52

flash354

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who is a better reverse flash, Eobard Thawne or Daniel West? yes we may barely start out seeing Daniel West's origin story, can we relate to Eobard Thawne's origin in the 25th century? who's story is better? who's has more hate for the flash? who's costume is better? if they ever got in a fight who would win? and most important, who can play a better flash?

csguterres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By csguterres

"Who is a better reverse flash?"

In my opinion:

Hunter Zolomon. Daniel West is second, and Thawne is third.

"who's story is better?"

Hunter Zolomon. His backstory is the best. His motivation for becoming a profiler, his ex-wife Ashley, his friendship with Wally West.

"who's has more hate for the flash?"

Eobard Thawne. Zolomon was actually friends with Wally, and in his own psycho way, only wants to make him better, he doesn't hate him. Danny West has nothing personal against Barry Allen so far, he just happen to stand in his way. Thawne in the other hand irrationaly hates the Flash (his sole motivation for doing what he does).

"who's costume is better?"

Daniel West. But Zolomon and Thawne's costumes are very cool too.

"if they ever got in a fight who would win?"

I have no idea.

"who can play a better flash?"

You mean, who could become a better hero? Daniel West, because he is a West!

Or who can mess more with the Flash's head? Thawne and Zolomon, Thawne because he hates Barry, so will try to kill Barry's loved ones and Zolomon because he wants to make Wally better... by killing his loved ones and making him understand tragedy.

bigtewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id say daniel west bc i think if we want wally back hes the best way to do it

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I've always had a soft spot for Eobard whenever it came to the reverse Flash family, his hatred was so raw and I loved it.

Excited to see more of Daniel West as the Reverse Flash though, plus his costume is FANTASTIC.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I have a strong feeling that DC is going to separate the persona's of "Reverse-Flash" and "Professor Zoom" so that they are two separate beings with two different names rather than one villain with multiple names. If I'm right, I like my idea better.

So, since I convinced myself that is what DC is doing, I can't really answer....but I'll try...

In my opinion:

Hunter Zolomon. Daniel West is second, and Thawne is third.

"who's story is better?"

Hunter Zolomon. His backstory is the best. His motivation for becoming a profiler, his ex-wife Ashley, his friendship with Wally West.

Eobard Thawne. Zolomon was actually friends with Wally, and in his own psycho way, only wants to make him better, he doesn't hate him. Danny West has nothing personal against Barry Allen so far, he just happen to stand in his way. Thawne in the other hand irrationaly hates the Flash (his sole motivation for doing what he does).

Daniel West. But Zolomon and Thawne's costumes are very cool too.

I have no idea.

You mean, who could become a better hero? Daniel West, because he is a West!

Or who can mess more with the Flash's head? Thawne and Zolomon, Thawne because he hates Barry, so will try to kill Barry's loved ones and Zolomon because he wants to make Wally better... by killing his loved ones and making him understand tragedy.

I agree with all of this.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

-Who is a better Reverse Flash, Eobard Thawne or Daniel West?-

Thawne.

-Can we relate to Eobard Thawne's origin in the 25th century?-

Not really.

-Who's story is better?-

Thawne's.

-Who has more hate for the Flash?-

Thawne.

-Who's costume is better?-

Thawne.

-If they ever got in a fight who would win?-

Thawne.

flash354

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By flash354

sorry guys i ment to say.. who can play a better reverse-flash if you get what i mean and also bigtewell what did you mean by if we want wally west hes the best way to go because like.. how would they bring wally west through daniel west?

PapaMidnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csguterres:

Thawne obviously. Daniel is just... no. He's a non-issue at this point.

"who's story is better?"

Thawne's. Better in terms of raw emotion than anything provided by Daniel West. Sure Thawne is petty for his hatred of the Flash, irrational as it may be, but there is so much more there than anything that Daniel is capable of.

Thawne yet again. His main reason for coming back was to kill the Flash, his main reason for anything he does is just to cause Barry as much misery as possible with the hopes of being able to kill him someday.

I'm a fan of Daniels red and black motif, much as I hate to say it. HOWEVER. Thawne's New 52 look is much sleeker, deadlier and more amazing all around than even his original costume is, so I'll have to give it to Thawne again on this one.

Thawne hands down. He has much more experience with the Speed Force, has studied it extensively, can manipulate it to his will and is faster than Daniel has ever shown. Thawne wins this one easy.

And again Thawne, mostly because he's the polar opposite of Barry in everything. He's made it his life's mission to be the reverse of Barry, to kill him and cause him misery. So Thawne once more.

TL;DR: Daniel's a chump compared to the original.