New superhero cartoon series..

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I would like to see more variety in both DC & Marvel cartoon universes, I'm tired of them just focusing on Spiderman/Batman or Superman/Xmen and Avengers/JLA all the time, i wanna know if you guys feel the same way...and if so, who would you like to see star in their own series? My choices are..

1. Silver Surfer.

2. Dr. Strange.

3. Thor.

4. Iron Fist

5. Blade.

What are yours?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

I'd love to see the following star in their own animated series:

• Thor
  • Captain America
  • Daredevil
  • Iron Man (a GOOD one)
  • Fantastic Four (again, a GOOD one)
  • Aquaman
  • The Flash
  • Wonder Woman
  • Ghost Rider
  • Blue Beetle (I know it'll never happen, but I don't care)
Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

@jojjimbo said:

Silver Surfer has been done.... it was awful, and I don't believe they have the capability to do it well

The Flash has always been a short stick in animation
Batman Inc would be really cool, if done right

Thor could be cool, but I doubt it would

We need a GOOD Aquaman, people only remember the older aquaman cartoons, and him from the Super Friends... both were just awful

an adult cartoon DEADPOOL.... yeah, that would be good, Oh I don't mean it needs to show up on Scinemax, Fox sundays, or Adult Swim would be fine, provided that they uphold older standards for Adult Swim cartoons, not the new standards

and finally, Wildecat..... or Black Canary

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bierschneeman: I have to disagree with you on your SS points, the series was not awful, it was actually pretty good, and i think they could do an even better job if they ever made a new one.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By kidchipotle

Most of Marvels animated stuff has been bad with the exception of a few series. I've enjoyed a lot of DC series though. But DC doesn't just do JLA, Batman, and Superman. They did Green Lantern, Teen Titans, Young Justice, Aquaman, Plastic Man, Swamp Thing, Static Shock, The Zeta Project, Legion of Superheroes (Supes was in this though), Zatanna (was a web-series), and Krypto. Those of which didn't star Batman, Superman (LOS exception), or the Justice League. Marvel also had Black Panther, Fantastic Four, Silver Surfer, Iron Man, Incredible Hulk (Along with Agents of SMASH), and Spider-Woman. It just so happens that Spider-Man, X-Men, The Avengers, and Batman keep being made into new shows because they make their respective companies the most money. Superman's only successful show, as far I know, was Superman: The Animated Series. His Legion of Superheroes show didn't do well. And a Justice League show hasn't been made since JLU ended. So, yeah, though the shows are common, your claims aren't 100% correct. They've tried other shows, they just haven't been successful.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1)wonder woman.

2)birds of prey.

3)hercules.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

The Flash

Justice League Dark

Wonder Woman

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League Dark , Aquaman , Inhumans , Dr Strange , Birds of Prey , Flash , Punisher , Heroes for Hire

Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bierschneeman

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

@bierschneeman: Thor has been done as well.

WHAT, what was it called cause I can't find anything with Thor in the name, ore related

EDIT: I found it,... its not a thor cartoon, its called, The Marvel Super Heroes.from 1966 and is seperated into 5 segments, one for each day of the work week each focusing on a different hero, (cap amer, Thor, hulk, iron man, prince namor)

even if we can count this (i don't), It needs updating, these are only 6 min shows, no chance of a proper story that way.

tikhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The ones I want are Heroes for Hire (they could make it a spin-off from that Ultimate Spider-man show for all I care, I just wanna see it made) and more importantly Guardians of the Galaxy (I heard they were in discussion about making one).

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WHAT, what was it called cause I can't find anything with Thor in the name, ore related

EDIT: I found it,... its not a thor cartoon, its called, The Marvel Super Heroes.from 1966 and is seperated into 5 segments, one for each day of the work week each focusing on a different hero, (cap amer, Thor, hulk, iron man, prince namor)

even if we can count this (i don't), It needs updating, these are only 6 min shows, no chance of a proper story that way.

Eh, I half count it. It is a Thor tv show but it was terrible which is why I half count it.

Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bierschneeman

@bierschneeman said:

Eh, I half count it. It is a Thor tv show but it was terrible which is why I half count it.

close enough, thanks for the tip

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CREEPER THE ANIMATED SERIES!!!!

Loading Video...

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Daredevil

DWrathborne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like a 'Marvel Presents' type show. The first 15 minutes of which features an ongoing mini-series (maybe four to six chapters total) of one of the more popular characters like Captain America, Spider-Man, or Wolverine. The second 15 minutes dedicated to a one shot story of one of the little known or obscure characters like The Shroud, Hellcat, or Man-Thing. Something a bit like DC has been doing with the DC Showcase shorts.

My second choice would be a Heroes for Hire series featuring Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Misty Knight, and Coleen Wing.