Posted by 18batman (36 posts) - - Show Bio

we now know the three new members that are going to be added to the Uncanny Avengers (Wonderman, Wasp, and Sunfire). if you had the opportunity to add any new members, who would they be?

#1 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Probs Spidey. He makes avengers more funny and light-hearted. Though, I don't really get, what's the difference between Uncanny Avengers and Avengers?

#2 Edited by DalekDoctor2011 (196 posts) - - Show Bio

@JimTheSurfer: but that would have to be Superior Spider-Man as Peter's no longer Spidey

#3 Posted by judasnixon (7187 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast to hang out with Wonderman, and Captain Marvel (Carol) to give Rogue a hard time.

#4 Posted by KingHellion (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice, Firestar, and Quicksilver

#5 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

I would rather have a new artist than new members on the team.

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35016 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: Cool.

#8 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (7559 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasp is coming back or is it a different wasp?

#9 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (7559 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsphsmth: I read AVX and she didn't comic back in that story arc

#10 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (7559 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsphsmth: Wow you would think that would be bigger news. I am going to have to pick up some of those back issues

#12 Posted by 18batman (36 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsphsmth: no offense but I don't give a damn about the art as long as I enjoy the story. Just like I don't give a damn about the graphics on a video game as long as I enjoy the story and gameplay.

#13 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@18batman said:

@jsphsmth: no offense but I don't give a damn about the art as long as I enjoy the story. Just like I don't give a damn about the graphics on a video game as long as I enjoy the story and gameplay.

Yes well, comics are a visual medium, so the art should add to not detract from the story. IMO John Cassaday's art detracts from the story.

How do you feel about comics coming out on a consistent basis? The second issue of UA has already been delayed because Cassaday is not the type of artist who can draw a monthly series.

I am guessing that Marvel feels the same about these two issues, hence the artist change. Hopefully Daniel Acuña will do a better job than Cassaday.

#15 Posted by hunterscarlet (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Wonderman, God I hate him. Probably Vision though in his place. Maybe Carol, Tigra or Hank. Mutant wise I would have chosen Lorna.

#16 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Justice and Firestar would be cool, mutants who are more associated with the Avengers finally hanging out with some other mutants. I also kinda miss Silverclaw and think she could be a good addition to the team.

#17 Posted by knighthood (1745 posts) - - Show Bio

@18batman: I'm going to switch up a bit and remove a few members as well. Let's give Cap and Wolvie a rest. They are in too many books already. I'll keep the additions of Sunfire, Wonderman, and Wasp. Plus add Monica Rambeau and Beast.

#18 Posted by Avengers_4everXX (138 posts) - - Show Bio

At the very least get rid of Wolverine(who IMO should be purged from all Avengers-related titles), maybe Cap too. I'd like to see from the Avengers side Giant-Man, Monica Rambeau, Vision, Quicksilver, or Black Panther, and from the X-Men side Iceman, Beast, Storm, Colossus, or Nightcrawler