New Indie Comic Series & Graphic Novel -

EJCedric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Howdy!

I am the creator and writer for an upcoming new Indie Comics Series & Graphic Novel, 'The Dying Breed'. Yes, like all indie creators, I have taken to crowd funding! Running the initial stages of this series as a Kickstarter campaign to gain fans and readers as well as get funded!

No Caption Provided

Take the time to check out the Kickstarter campaign page and if you like, pledge and be a backer, or spread the word on social media (Twitter, FB or anything else you like!)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fennec/the-dying-breed-old-school-heroes-running-out-of-t/posts

The artist I am working with is waiting for the Kickstarter to be over so I can pay her (people ALWAYS pay your artists! And writers! But because I am the writer, well, I'm going 'sans' pay right now as I develop the fan base and readership, thus increasing monthly print runs per issue!

This is an exciting and fresh take on heroes in comics. Because I am tired of waiting for diversity in comics two of the members of The Dying Breed are strong female heroes, one being an African American female hero.

No Caption Provided

Please, take the time to check it out! And remember, even the titans and giants of the comics world started as 'Indies' - even Stan Lee started Marvel on the advice of his wife, writing his heroes in his small NYC apartment kitchen and den! If he can do it, why not me!?

Thanks!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

You definitely have the right attitude. Keep it up, and good luck!