Also, so hard to take Lex seriously.

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ThePreface

I thought it was pretty cool. A lot of easter eggs in the Gotham video. And Lex is gonna kill it. I think people are underestimating Eisenberg.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

That was weird...just weird.

Also, so hard to take Lex seriously.

IDK, this is better than zany Lex Luthor. I know the comics seems to give Lex some major depth and go into his 2 faced personality, but the trailers really haven't all that well. He actually much better in this than he did in the party trailer.

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7 the_stegman  Moderator

I like that they are trying to make this seem like it's real. Though, who in their right mind would fly to Gotham?!

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like that they are trying to make this seem like it's real. Though, who in their right mind would fly to Gotham?!

What's also weird is, that Gotham and Metropolis are like, right next to each other. WHy would there be two major airlines right next to eachother? THIS IS BULLSHIT!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 the_stegman  Moderator

@saintwildcard: Well, it's the same airline, just promoting tourism for both cities.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I liked the Superman one more [well duh of course I would] because Eisenlex is starting to grow on me. I don't why but he has something about him that's drawing me towards him. I also like the Superman fly by. That was cool.

No Caption Provided

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 the_stegman  Moderator

@soldierofel: I like how the citizens of Metropolis are used to Supes flying by.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@the_stegman: Same. They had a sense of wonder that, even though it might be a normal occurrence, it's still incredible. Plus that Superman statue is looking cool.

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the ads have this many easter eggs, imagine the movie itself. I'm half expecting a red blur to run by and save some civilians.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

One thing is for sure.. Turkish Airlines stocks will go down after Luthor break out lose in BvS lol

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Wayne botanical garden... Poison Ivy? Both of them were great and Ben convinced me of his Bruce Wayne Businessman persona.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

This is a really weird way to market the movie but hopefully it's successful I guess. I hope WB shows something during the Superbowl...

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ThePreface

So Deabpool, CW, Hulk, TMNT, all get articles for superbowl tv spots and ads, but this gets completely ignored.

Biased much CV?

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Deabpool, CW, Hulk, TMNT, all get articles for superbowl tv spots and ads, but this gets completely ignored.

Biased much CV?

I'm pretty sure these ads didn't play during the Superbowl, but yeah, CV most likely won't post much about BvS unless it's something they'll catch serious flack for not posting. IIRC pretty much all the staff members save Ktzm4n disliked or hated MoS so...........

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Maybe they were confused as to whether it was an actual trailer or not.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 the_stegman  Moderator

@thepreface said:

Biased much CV?

I'm pretty sure these ads didn't play during the Superbowl, but yeah, CV most likely won't post much about BvS unless it's something they'll catch serious flack for not posting. IIRC pretty much all the staff members save Ktzm4n disliked or hated MoS so...........

A freakin Coke commercial gets an article just cause it has Hulk and Antman, but this doesn't?? It's ridiculous.

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ThePreface

@the_stegman:

Yeah, it's complete bullshit.

I bet if it were Chis Reeves snapping someone's neck and smiling while Richard Pryor made a joke about it it'd be all up in the front.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz said:

@buttersdaman000: Maybe they were confused as to whether it was an actual trailer or not.

That's besides the point tbh....all my other comic sites posted these trailers the same as everything else except CV. And it's a pretty noticeable pattern too. Just look at what company and comics they review the most. A good majority is dedicated strictly to Marvel comics whereas the rest is divvied up between Image, DC, and other publishers. IIRC, the only DC comics I see consistently reviewed, and not including special cases like big issues/new creative teams, are Batman and Robin, Grayson, Harley Quinn, and Justice League. I don't even remember the last time the consistently reviewed Superman. And this isn't to say they don't have DC (Superman) news, but it's obviously skewed against them. And the bias is super noticeable in the movie reviews for the MCU. They haven't done wrong once according to the CV front page......even Ant-Man got 4/5 stars smh....

A freakin Coke commercial gets an article just cause it has Hulk and Antman, but this doesn't?? It's ridiculous.

It was expected lol unless this movie is Oscar worthy I fully expect whoever reviews it to give it a bad or mediocre score.

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought these were very well done, and totally didn't expect them while watching the pre-game show on CBS, so they were a nice surprise. They seemed pretty legit for fictional commercials for fictional cities.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 the_stegman  Moderator