#1 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

 With the appearance of children of superheroes such as Skaar, Daken, X-23, Franklin Richards, etc 
Who's kids would you want to see in comics be it hero or villain? 

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12284 posts) - - Show Bio

Mc2 did this right?? They were all children of super heroes for the most part. I would like to see Ghost Riders son. He better ride a flaming tricycle

#3 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
Mc2 did this right?? They were all children of super heroes for the most part. I would like to see Ghost Riders son. He better ride a flaming tricycle
Well Hulk has kids, Juggernaut(Cain) has a kid, Wolverine. Wouldn't surprise me if Stark had one somewhere. Would be cool to see Thor's kid.
#4 Posted by cattlebattle (12284 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
@cattlebattle said:
Mc2 did this right?? They were all children of super heroes for the most part. I would like to see Ghost Riders son. He better ride a flaming tricycle
Well Hulk has kids, Juggernaut(Cain) has a kid, Wolverine. Wouldn't surprise me if Stark had one somewhere. Would be cool to see Thor's kid.
Iron Man has Iron Man 2020 as his "son" and they had an animated movie where Thor had a daughter...I actually hate when super heroes have kids that have the same powers or abilities as their parents...its a silly trope. My father was a carpenter and my mother played cello.......I can do neither of these things
#5 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna see Scott and Emma's son. What a screwed up little kid that would be, lol.

#6 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:

I wanna see Scott and Emma's son. What a screwed up little kid that would be, lol.

Well they had Ruby Summers in an alternate dimension where Scott and Emma had a kid. 
 
#7 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty: Huh. She's.... red.

Slim's daughter is Red. Heh.

#8 Posted by Maniac2312 (927 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevils, be it from Elektra, Black Widow or even Black Cat thanks to their "intimate moment" a few months ago ;) 
......or any of his other women over the years......unless the same canister that gave him his hyper senses and radar also ended that part of his life before it even started.........

#9 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Ruby in main 616.

#10 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm and Black Panther, if the Beyonder is intreseted so am I.

#11 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11353 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
Iron Man has Iron Man 2020 as his "son" and they had an animated movie where Thor had a daughter...I actually hate when super heroes have kids that have the same powers or abilities as their parents...its a silly trope. My father was a carpenter and my mother played cello.......I can do neither of these things
I thought he was his nephew. :/ 
 
 
 
Psylocke and Fantomex for me. I know they're not a couple but I always thought it would be cool.
#12 Posted by BlackArmor (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

If it has to be from Marvel than 616 Ruby and BP and Storm's kid

#13 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (2962 posts) - - Show Bio

the forbidden love child of Namor and Sue Storm. OOOOOHHHH the DRAMA!!!!!

#14 Posted by Owen_Porter (83284 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit's

Taskmaster's

White Canary's

Vixen

Moderator
#15 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1390 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

I wanna see Scott and Emma's son. What a screwed up little kid that would be, lol.

You mean Namor and Emma's son........... wamm-o

I would love to see scott be like "hey wait i don't have winged feet?"

#16 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29331 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see someone brutally murder Gwen Stacy's children and then throw them into a time crack from Doctor Who so that they never existed.

#17 Posted by TDK_1997 (13718 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler: Taskmaster's kid was already introduced.Finese from the Avengers Academy.

#18 Posted by HammerTron (438 posts) - - Show Bio

Brian Braddock and Meggan

#19 Posted by Owen_Porter (83284 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: Yeah but she sucks.

Moderator
#20 Posted by TDK_1997 (13718 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler: Why don't you like her?

#21 Posted by TrollHunter (148 posts) - - Show Bio
X-Men Legacy #248

David Heller + Rachel Grey/Summers

Producing A kid Name Erick Codename Zenith

Powers: He can give Humans super powers or fix & repair Mutant ones

#22 Posted by HammerTron (438 posts) - - Show Bio

Tigra (Greer Nelson) and Iron Man (Tony Stark)

#23 Posted by Murder_2120 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle. Two peak humans breeding a superior genetic offspring who witnesses his parents killed by a drunk driver and grows up to be a member of MADD.

#24 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

@Maniac2312 said:

Daredevils, be it from Elektra, Black Widow or even Black Cat thanks to their "intimate moment" a few months ago ;) ......or any of his other women over the years......unless the same canister that gave him his hyper senses and radar also ended that part of his life before it even started.........

Oh yeah I really don't care the woman, but a Daredevil's son will be amazing

#25 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

@Murder_2120 said:

Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle. Two peak humans breeding a superior genetic offspring who witnesses his parents killed by a drunk driver and grows up to be a member of MADD.

Mmm..... The Brave and The Bold "The Kinghts Of Tomorrow" or Earth 2 Helena Wayne can be examples................... *keeps reading*.............. wait............... WTF ? What's MADD?

#26 Posted by hyiena (1770 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabretooth and Mystique having a kid with powers.

#27 Posted by time (4576 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue and Gambit. I would love them to have a kid.

#28 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (2962 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's say two heralds of Galactus......Surfer and Nova (Frankie), managed somehow (their baby makin parts are covered in a shell!!??) to.....y'know(hee hee),...........and produced a child!!!!! think it would be uber powerful?? I do.....sweeeeeeeet.

#29 Posted by warlord1234 (1215 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@OmegaDynasty said:
@cattlebattle said:
Mc2 did this right?? They were all children of super heroes for the most part. I would like to see Ghost Riders son. He better ride a flaming tricycle
Well Hulk has kids, Juggernaut(Cain) has a kid, Wolverine. Wouldn't surprise me if Stark had one somewhere. Would be cool to see Thor's kid.
Iron Man has Iron Man 2020 as his "son" and they had an animated movie where Thor had a daughter...I actually hate when super heroes have kids that have the same powers or abilities as their parents...its a silly trope. My father was a carpenter and my mother played cello.......I can do neither of these things

I feel you.

#30 Posted by jhazzroucher (13953 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm and Wolverine's