NEW FF title. Is it any good???

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Has anyone been reading the new FF title with she-hulk, ant-man medusa and she-thing? Can anyone tell me if its any good? The art and costume and character of she-thing really keeps me from even picking it up and trying it?

What is the series about anyway?

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

It's actually Ms. Thing, who is a new character separate from She-Thing. What is it you don't like about her?

Anyway, the series is about the team who is the Fantastic Four, whilst the original team are off-planet, and the Future Foundation who are child/alien geniuses, that this Fantastic Four are looking after and teaching. The team do go out on missions and fight villains and stuff, so it's not like a babysitting series. There's been appearances by a few villains so far like, Dr. Doom, Kang, Mole Man, The Wizard, Annihilus, etc. It has some humour to it, but it's not a joke series.

I really like the art, but if you don't like what's on that cover, you might not like the interior art, as it's like that throughout, apart from a couple of issues handled by Joe Quinones. It suits the storylines pretty well.

I'd say it's worth reading.