New FF suits the Offspring of Kingdom Come

Roy_G_Bamf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By Roy_G_Bamf

So I just discovered today, after doing the scavenger hunt, a character named Offspring who is the son of Plastic Man in the Kingdom Come story line. Not being a DC fan, I had never encountered this character before, but one of the first things that struck me upon seeing him was how similar his costume is to the new FF costumes. White base, black hexagons that are centered in the chest...the similarity is uncanny. Does anyone know if this was intentional? Accidental? Laziness on the part of the artist? Surely, someone at Marvel had to okay the revamped costumes for Marvel's First Family...maybe the fact that Offspring is such an obscure character left the similarities in the periphery? What do you think. 

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By PikminMania
@Roy_G_Bamf: I am with you I think they directly copied the idea!
MrUnknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By MrUnknown

It does actually except I have never seen that guy before either and I didn't like the new costumes much anyways.

Roy_G_Bamf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Roy_G_Bamf

@MrUnknown: I agree that I didn't like the costumes either. It seemed too...techno? Like the tron-esque Spider-Man suit.

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

@Roy_G_Bamf: Just BTW, Offspring has been introduced to main continuity following One Year Later.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Wow they are very similar, but it is possible that it could be a coincidence... but idk at the same time.