#1 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Kind of don't like it. The background is now mainly white, which I don't light because it's bright, bright white, and just feels colder and less friendly. How do I change it back so it looks like the old site?

#2 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

How is this in Polestar? I posted it in General Discussion...

#3 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio
Gottheit said:
"How is this in Polestar? I posted it in General Discussion...
"

It's a bug.
#4 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Polestar is a gay name to begin with. But, the Godhead digresses. How do I get my old Vine back, at least aesthetically?

#5 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't I'm afraid. I think I heard mention of being able to change it to a darker background, but I don't know where they are on that.

#6 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Mmm. We outta fix that. 'Cause, I can't do this. Not for long.

#7 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I quite like the new look. It's just navigating that I'm having to get used too.

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the new star for the comic vine, no more yellowness.   Now it's darker and more evil.

#9 Posted by Demosapien (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Totallly sucks
#10 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
Demosapien said:
"

Totallly sucks"
Psst respond on comic vine civil war.
#11 Posted by Demosapien (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

oh its still going!

#12 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio
Cosmic Sentinel said:
"I quite like the new look. It's just navigating that I'm having to get used too."
Same here.
#13 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah things are doing nice we just need the PM system to worl as it should and hey mantiod its good to see you

#14 Edited by Jokerette (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, it sucks a bit. It's too cold. I felt much more warm with the old look and I was affectionate to the ol' Vine. And we can't post two Wall Comments in a row! Aw, darn. Oh well, I'll get used to this. But I see that many on the site wanna leave. This is sad.

#15 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

wear some sunglasses

#16 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

The only bad thing IMO is that I'm stuck with a malfunctioning bio since I changed my username (that was before anyone said that you shouldn't do that) ....... x_X

#17 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Seing how quickly that Jig-idiot's threads disappeared, I think 2.0 is awesome.

#18 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

<3 ban+delete

#19 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

ew i don't like this rating of the comment garbage....i totally can't see what gotheitt was saying

cries

#20 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

click reveal post...

#21 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"ew i don't like this rating of the comment garbage....i totally can't see what gotheitt was saying

cries"
Well I rated it up a bit ;)
#22 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

excuse me i have a question i discovered that depending on who you choose to be on your network you theres a third option you can add someone as your mentor you can explain that to me

#23 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
zero edge said:
"<3 ban+delete
"
Is he IP-banned? ^^
#24 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
zero edge said:
"click reveal post...
"

totally did that but the post below it blocks it...
#25 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

sounds like a browser bug, better report it to Cap because when you reveal post its supposed to push down the other posts

#26 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

so is anyone gonna explain the mentor option or no?

#27 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#28 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio
zero edge said:
"sounds like a browser bug, better report it to Cap because when you reveal post its supposed to push down the other posts
"

It is, I get it in IE7 but not in Firefox. Most of the bugs I've noticed are in IE, makes me wonder what browser the staff use?
#29 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio

The site is awesome to me. Its doing better today, I think some of the bugs have already been worked out

#30 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't mind having the friends/enemies network explained to me. How do you add friends and enemies, and what are the new things like sidekick and mentor?

#31 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
White Phantom said:
"I wouldn't mind having the friends/enemies network explained to me. How do you add friends and enemies, and what are the new things like sidekick and mentor?
"
Firends/enemies are actually simple. Below the avatar for a person in a thread, there's a link "Add to Network". If you press that, you can choose if that person should be your friend or enemy (or minion/sidekick/mentor/master). ^^
#32 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"White Phantom said:
"I wouldn't mind having the friends/enemies network explained to me. How do you add friends and enemies, and what are the new things like sidekick and mentor?
"
Firends/enemies are actually simple. Below the avatar for a person in a thread, there's a link "Add to Network". If you press that, you can choose if that person should be your friend or enemy (or minion/sidekick/mentor/master). ^^
"
How did I miss that?! Well, thanks.
#33 Posted by Death Flame (505 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm welll 2.0 is way faster i like the new look (except for the white >.>) i dont like the fact that u cant just do this anymore <big>hi</big> becasue to me thats alot  easier then the way you put html codes i now (might i add i still havent figured it out XD)

#34 Posted by Deadly (72 posts) - - Show Bio

I HATE the new comicvine.  I just made the Astounding Wolf-Man comic #7 and because of this new comicvine I can't add people to the comic, I can't add locations, and I can't add creators.  I can't do anything to the comic after I made it.  I don't get any of those things that help you find everything on the site.  I would love to get the old comicvine back.  At least before I was helping comicvine, now all I can do is add images and edit backgrounds.

Comicvine plez go back to what you were before plez.