Posted by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

Wat's up viners, jus wanted to tell you guys what I've picked up at my local comic shop. Feel free to list the ones you've pulled out, as well.

• Avengers #3
  • Deadpool #4
  • TMNT: The Secret of the Foot Clan #2
  • Green Lantern #16
  • Green Lantern: New Guardians #16
  • Green Lantern Corps #16
  • Justice League #16
#1 Edited by NiKva (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice selection :)

I'm just starting to read again, so today I bought:

• Deadpool #4
  • Deadpool Killustrated #1
  • Uncanny X-Force #1
  • Superboy Annual #1
#2 Edited by Manbehindthewires (344 posts) - - Show Bio

How is the new TMNT? Worth following?

My pull's:

• A+X #4,
  • Avengers #3,
  • Deadpool Killustrated #1,
  • Punisher: Nightmare #4,
  • Justice League #16,
  • Nightwing #16,
  • Red Hood and the Outlaws #16,
  • Superboy Annual #1
  • Supergirl #16

Only 2 in common! what did you think of Avengers and JL?

#3 Posted by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@NiKva: I blanked out and totally forgot to pick up Deadpool's Killustrated, even tho the issue was literally right next to Deadpool #4 =P. I already placed it in my pull box at my LCS to pick it up next week when Aquaman and the others are released.

#4 Edited by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@Manbehindthewires: Really enjoyed this last issue from Erik Burnham. The title has so much potential to be something big and that's what I think Burnham is trying to accomplish. The issue explains more of the pasts on the Foot Clan, as well as having the NYC branch of Shredder's Clan given direct orders to bring Dr. Miller to Shredder for questioning and more information that might open up some truth about the history of the Foot Clan.

Check out my review and make sure to rate, recommend, comment, and follow if you find this review interesting and helpful.

click here to check out my review!

As for the Avengers; really liked the issue. Captain America and the backup team of Avengers comes to try and save the day, (and Earth) from Ex-Nihilo's 'recreation theories'. Justice League was probably one of my favorite issues from the pull-list. The war has begun and now it's up to the outnumbered Justice League to stop the cataclysm from increasing. Cyborg calls forth reinforcements to help them try to take on the Atlanteans.

#5 Posted by Simpson (16 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Avengers #3
  • Uncanny Avengers #3
  • X-O Manowar #9
#6 Edited by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@Simpson: Avengers #3 was sick! Wish the battle against the Aleph was more longer, but there were no other scenario that was more suitable to end the story off than the one in this issue.

#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19868 posts) - - Show Bio

superboy annual 1

supergirl 16

nightwing 16

and i picked up allnew X-men 2

i totally forgot to grab justic league 16