New Account Creation

Grey56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Grey56

So I know that there was an announcement made about there being a freeze on new accounts being made but I can't recall as to when that time elapsed. Reason I ask is - the wife actually worked up the gumption to make an account the other day but was locked out as a result of what I imagine was the ongoing new account freeze. or anyone else whom may be able to lend a hand with info?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_

@Grey56: There's going to be an announcement/article posted within the next couple of days announcing the timeline for everything. I know y'all have been hearing this for a while, but it's really not going to be much longer. They just wanted to take extra time and make sure that everything was up to standard.

Grey56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Grey56

@Mercy_: Roger ma'am, it's not trouble - again I was just trying to encourage her participation and I couldn't recall the specifics as to when the freeze would be over/changes implemented. Is it something we can plan on happening this business week that you know of ?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Mercy_

@Grey56: Oh, no worries at all, I think it's awesome :) You will see the announcement this business week.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By z3ro180

@Mercy_ the new lay out is looking really slick it will be a welcomed change