new 52 solomon grundy respect thread

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jobbernos

anyone have feat scans of the big bad grundy?

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

He was only in Earth-2 for like a few issues before he was thrown into space so it should be easy to find all his appearances for now.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Killemall

Earth 2 , Issue 04: Not sure what happened but in midst of his fight with JSA The Atom (smasher) seem to have put him down for a short time.

Earth 2, Issue 05: Grundy gets up nest issue (after page 8, probably was burined underground a little too deep) and proceeds to fight JSA and no one seem to have anything on him at all.

Earth 2, Issue 06: Alan Scott comes back from the Green / Grey finally understanding how Grundy's power work and with no way to beat him, he BFRs Grundy into moon. Note while Grundy is BFRed he seem to be just fine in Moon without either being KOed, killed or seriously hurt.

I think thats all of his appearances till date.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Kal'smahboi
@TheVoiceOfReason said:

He was only in Earth-2 for like a few issues before he was thrown into space so it should be easy to find all his appearances for now.

Yup. I have all of his New 52 appearances on my shelf right now haha. Definitely wouldn't have had the patience to scan them all, so I'm grateful for @Killemall right about now.

I really enjoyed the reimagining for Earth 2 and his connection to the Gray, etc, but honestly I hope we get something closer to his original version in the main DCU. I liked the Cyrus Gold, cursed zombie idiot thing.
Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Killemall said:

Earth 2 , Issue 04: Not sure what happened but in midst of his fight with JSA The Atom (smasher) seem to have put him down for a short time.

Earth 2, Issue 05: Grundy gets up nest issue (after page 8, probably was burined underground a little too deep) and proceeds to fight JSA and no one seem to have anything on him at all.

Earth 2, Issue 06: Alan Scott comes back from the Green / Grey finally understanding how Grundy's power work and with no way to beat him, he BFRs Grundy into moon. Note while Grundy is BFRed he seem to be just fine in Moon without either being KOed, killed or seriously hurt.

I think thats all of his appearances till date.

You never cease to impress.