New 52 Run Popularity Contest

d_bones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Hey duders. I decided to make up a different popularity contest. It will likely be long and hopefully you guys will enjoy it. Now that the New 52 is changing I figured we can take a look at the past runs from the New 52 and see which is Comic Vine's favourite. I knew this was going to be difficult (there are a ton) so I decided to go with more extended runs (normally 3 issues or more) and excluded the one off series like Secret Origins and DC Universe Presents. I am going to start off with first to 7 votes to start because there are so many. I hope you guys enjoy remember you are choosing your personal favourite run NOT which was more popular with audiences. If you want to be untagged please let me know.

Thanks D_Bones

@indomitableregal: @quinnofthestoneage: @cloudguy: @lamdaddy20: @jestersmiles: @kfabz-23: @black_wreath:@banestrokelobogrundybatarrow: @claymore1998: @marvelelite09: @leonkarlen123: @pablosl: @galacticshrub:@shadowswordmaster: @_grifter_: @time: @mandarinestro: @spidey_jackson: @thor_parker82: @godzilla44:@dagmar_merrill: @symbioticspider-man: @fuzzylittlerodent: @shazam117: @tearofthedragon: @noone301994:@silent_bomber: @the_kidd: @juke: @knightsofdarkness2: @diegotobaski: @ratava: @bierschneeman: @hecktate:@spidershamrock@rouflex:@ultragreenboy: @surfingthehighway:@hyiena: @rogueshadow: @rikr2: @allstarsuperman:@helicoprion: @kingvenus: @sebast_allen: @matthewparker: @captainuzi: @fajarherwandhan: @theamazingimmortalman:@powerherc: @idude: @fallingcliffs

First off we have......

Earth 2 by James Robinson Versus Batgirl by Brenden Fletcher & Cameron Stewart

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

d_bones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

no interest in new 52 best runs?

Thor-Parker