• 66 results
#1 Edited by Saint_Wildcard (10035 posts) - - Show Bio

The girls are invited into the pantheon that is the DC universe. What would change about them? How old would they be? Who would they fight along side with? Would they be part of the Teen Titans?

#2 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10035 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll edit in how I think they would be later. But I think that chemical X would have something to do with Kryptonian DNA. And they'd be in elementary school not kindergarten.

#3 Posted by Experio (15160 posts) - - Show Bio

Some heroes may retire.

#4 Posted by movieartman (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Edited by judasnixon (6427 posts) - - Show Bio

I would just dress up Power Girl, Starfire, and Raven as the Power Puff Girls....

#6 Posted by movieartman (1098 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10035 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio said:

Some heroes may retire.

Why? They aren't OP. All 3 combined aren't even 10% of Superman's power.

#8 Posted by Experio (15160 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_wildcard: You're right, their around 110% with the triple techniques they got.

#9 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10035 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio: Buttercup tops out a Mountain Level lifting- Superman lifts the Earth for 5 days, It took Bubbles a few seconds to run around the world-Superman can fly 200 times FTL. I'd like to see them take down Supe's with that flame kitten technique... but they won't be able to.

#10 Posted by Experio (15160 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10035 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio said:

@saint_wildcard: They sure would, especially if Clarks morals are on.

That's all he has to do really,

#12 Edited by XImpossibruX (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

They would be sexualized (like below) and be paired up with different superheroes to gain popularity (like Wonder Woman)

Pow right in the kisser.

#13 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10035 posts) - - Show Bio

They would be sexualized (like below) and be paired up with different superheroes to gain popularity (like Wonder Woman)

Pow right in the kisser.

You shut your face. Cliana romance is best romance. Also that's going to far. I think they would still have them be kids.

#14 Edited by XImpossibruX (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

@ximpossibrux said:

Pow right in the kisser.

You sexy sexy man. Cliana romance is the worst romance. Also that's going to far. I think they would still have them be kids.

I agree wholeheartedly.

#15 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10035 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_wildcard said:

@ximpossibrux said:

Pow right in the kisser.

You smell like dog doo and no one loves you, and that's why you hate the Cliana relationship. So admit you're wrong.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Why would you edit it to say that?

#16 Posted by Experio (15160 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_wildcard: Completely different situation, Star-girl is more of a Teenager. Clark wouldn't hurt innocent girls especially bubbles

Unless his completely heart-less.

#17 Posted by XImpossibruX (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

@ximpossibrux said:

@saint_wildcard said:

@ximpossibrux said:

Pow right in the kisser.

You're a sex god, and the Cliana relationship is completely bland and only around to appeal to the masses. So I admit you're right.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Edit what?

#18 Edited by Saint_Wildcard (10035 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio: All he did was hold out his hand while she attacked. But he can also just do this considering how weak they are compared to him.

If they get to rowdy and are causing to much damage he will do what he did to Starfire to calm them down,

#19 Edited by Saint_Wildcard (10035 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_wildcard said:

@ximpossibrux said:

@saint_wildcard said:

@ximpossibrux said:

Pow right in the kisser.

You smell like dog doo and no one loves you, and that's why you hate the Cliana relationship. So admit you're wrong.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Because I bow down to your awesomeness and superior post count.

.... Okay? I forgive you.... this time.

#20 Posted by XImpossibruX (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

@ximpossibrux said:

@saint_wildcard said:

@ximpossibrux said:

@saint_wildcard said:

@ximpossibrux said:

Pow right in the kisser.

God XImpossibruX why are you so awesome? And you're completely right about the Cliana relationship being bland and tasteless.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Edit what?

Damn you're cool.

i no

#21 Edited by Black_Claw (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

If they were a part of the DCU I think they should bump their ages up to at least 12 or 13 and use the designs from the Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi.

#22 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10035 posts) - - Show Bio

If they were a part of the DCU I think they should bump their ages up to at least 12 or 13 and use the designs from the Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi.

Agreed. They need to have fingers and not look like rag dolls.

#23 Posted by lifeofvibe (3463 posts) - - Show Bio

I imagine a world were they are sexualized...then I slowly back away from my own thoughts

#24 Posted by Black_Arrow (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

If they are adults then each of then would beat Sups with ease

#25 Posted by Experio (15160 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_wildcard: This thread officially belongs in the battle forums. The girls got Atomic twister, electric ball, electricity, B-bomb, razzle dazzle etc. Many attacks capable of damaging Supes badly if his just gonna stand there like the way he did with Hulk. Each can also clone themselves to overwhelm Supes in numbers multiplying their damage capacity

Check-mate pal.

#26 Edited by Saint_Wildcard (10035 posts) - - Show Bio

Pure speculation.... BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT GOD DAMMIT!

#27 Posted by Black_Arrow (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow said:

people grow up. Compare your strength with the one of 4 year old.

#28 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10035 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio said:

@saint_wildcard: This thread officially belongs in the battle forums. The girls got Atomic twister, electric ball, electricity, B-bomb, razzle dazzle etc. Many attacks capable of damaging Supes badly if his just gonna stand there like the way he did with Hulk. Each can also clone themselves to overwhelm Supes in numbers multiplying their damage capacity

Im gonna go ahead say that none of those attacks are gonna hurt Supes. Those attacks are at best city block, maybe mountain busting combined. Superman was taking punches that could destroy mountains... and were getting Stronger. Also, you're basically giving the girls every ability and saying Superman would just stand there. Superman would knock them out in less than a second in a safe manner to calm them down. Superman can check their muscle density and apply enough force to knock them out without hurting them to badly.

#29 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10035 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_wildcard said:

@black_arrow said:

Okay, so lets say they become 100 times stronger. 100 mountains=/= the earth. 100 times around the earth in a few seconds =/= 200 times faster than light (and we don't even know if that's his max speed. There's no proof that their strength increase at a faster rate than Superman's.

#30 Posted by Black_Claw (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought this was a thread about what the PGG would be like in the DCU, not a battle thread.

#31 Posted by Black_Arrow (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow said:

@saint_wildcard said:

@black_arrow said:

Okay, so lets say they become 100 times stronger. 100 mountains=/= the earth. 100 times around the earth in a few seconds =/= 200 times faster than light (and we don't even know if that's his max speed. There's no proof that their strength increase at a faster rate than Superman's.

are you only 100 times stronger than 4 year old girl? you are weak

#32 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10035 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow: If a 4 year old can lift 5 pounds, that 500 pounds.... Im being generous.

#33 Posted by Experio (15160 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_wildcard: Supes wont have time to check their muscle seeing as they are ftl in flight and atleast hypersonic in combat. And though he can tank the first few attacks easily, many of them will eventually exceed his durability

#34 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10035 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio said:

@saint_wildcard: Supes wont have time to check their muscle seeing as they are ftl in flight and atleast hypersonic in combat. And though he can tank the first few attacks easily, many of them will eventually exceed his durability

..... Nope, not worth it. You seem to have overestimated them and underestimate Superman. Do whatever victory dance you want I'm turning my back on you.

#35 Posted by Black_Arrow (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow: If a 4 year old can lift 5 pounds, that 500 pounds.... Im being generous.

we are talking about girls who crime fight since they are 4 year old, I think we should compare them with professional weight lifters.

#36 Posted by Experio (15160 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10035 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_wildcard said:

we are talking about girls who crime fight since they are 4 year old, I think we should compare them with professional weight lifters.

500 pounds is way above average for most people,. They never seem to train. But fine let's make it 1000 pounds, so it's 200 times (and again I'm being generous, Im pretty sure a kid can lift 10 pounds)..... still not close to Superman.

#38 Edited by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10035 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Edited by darkbeam (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

Accept it

#42 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10035 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Ostyo (7418 posts) - - Show Bio

They would defeat Joker and Lex all the time.

#44 Edited by Saint_Wildcard (10035 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo said:

They would defeat Joker and Lex all the time.

You leave my beloved Lex out of it. He'd kill those little brats KILL THEM!

#45 Edited by Ostyo (7418 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_wildcard: Psh, he'll be their new punching bag to replace Mojo. Grodd was too busy for the part...

#46 Edited by Saint_Wildcard (10035 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo said:

@saint_wildcard: Psh, he'll be their new punching bag to replace Mojo. Grodd was too busy for the part...

He'll beat those rag dolls only using 10% of his attention span while using the other 90% on trying to kill Superman.

#47 Posted by Ostyo (7418 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by FrankenKong (234 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the 3 of them would stick together for a while. But as time went on, I think they would go their own way. I can see Blossom joining The Justice League. Buttercup might either fly solo for a while but might join Bubbles who I think would make a great Teen Titan.

#49 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10035 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo said:

@saint_wildcard: 90!? Come on, it's Supes! He'll need 25-28% tops.

But he hasn't beat him has he.

#50 Posted by Ostyo (7418 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_wildcard: Duh, he's too busy getting whooped by the Powerpuff girls to finish Supes off. :P