New 52 Ocean Master Question

PapaMidnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

All right, so I've recently read through Aquaman's series in the New 52. Love it so far, great things, sing praise, yadda yadda yadda. But my question here is, Arthur has a golden trident, which I thought to be Poseidon's Trident at some point. Turns out it was an ancient Atlantean relic forged by the original king of Atlantis. But then his brother, Orm aka Ocean Master, has a silver trident during the retaliation attack on the air breathers. My question is, what trident is that? Is it Neptune's or Poseidon's? It controls the storms and can channel and focus lightning, which he used to great effect, so I'm having trouble deciphering it.

Any thoughts?

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they haven't said yet, but it could've belonged to his dad.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hopefully we'll find out at some point.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papamidnite: There has been no reveal where Orm got his trident or his crown. Or how in the he'll they do what they do. Might be magic. Might be technology. Might be magitek.

We just need to hope someone cares enough to give an answer.

PapaMidnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't get me wrong, I would love to have an answer about the proposed question, but I know that will probably get pushed to the way side since he isn't the main character of the series and his stuff might get a passing glance at best. Still, here's to hoping.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Unknown