New 52 Flash help (what issues I need for Pied Piper)

Vata_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Vata_Raven

So, I sort of want to read the New 52 Flash for the Hartley/David sub-plot, but I was searching and wasn't able to find what issues their sub-plot appears in. I was able to find some image captures of a couple scenes, but nothing more

So, can anyone help or point in the right direction of how to figure this stuff out?

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I think Pied Piper played a part in the Gorilla Grodd warfare arc

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The Flash new 52 issue 8, 9, 12 and 23

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He has done almost nothing in the New 52, lol. His worthy stories are with Geoff Johns' Flash.

Vata_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vata_Raven
@vinomonster said:

The Flash new 52 issue 8, 9, 12 and 23

Wow, so few, but I sort of expected it, with how little Hartely seems to be used (from what I've read), but I'll be adding those to my ComiXology wishlist to make sure I buy them

What about David? I assume he's also in those issues, but is he in few more issues?

Wait, I looked up those issues. What issue 23 are you talking about? There are 4 listed: #23, #23.1, #23.2 and #23.3

@life_without_progress said:

I think Pied Piper played a part in the Gorilla Grodd warfare arc

Which issues would those be?

@nickthedevil said:

He has done almost nothing in the New 52, lol. His worthy stories are with Geoff Johns' Flash.

Yeah, I kind of figured, Hartley doesn't seem to be used that much, but I like finding and reading comics with gay characters in them. Mind telling me what issues Hartley is in for Geoff John's Flash series?

Vata_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, anymore help? Trying to keep this from bumping too far back into the page count