New 52 Batman Continuity.

FiguredOut95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FiguredOut95

Like most Batman is my favorite character of the DC universe, although I felt four bat books to be rather unnecessary and wished they had used the space for solo books for characters such as Dr Fate and The Question (I think he appeared in free comic book day but i did not get chance to pick it up).

I guess if you dont like four bat books the simple answer is just buy one of them, which is what i personally did and chose "Batman" and what a fantastic choice that turned out to be! :D

I hear most of Batman's villains are being shook up, like in Batman annual #1 with Mr Freeze But since I dont read other bat books could someone fill me in on the others?

I also hear Tony D's work on Detective comics is bad is that true?

I also like the idea of the batman unviverse running throughout different books eg Red Hood and Knightwing, I guess there isent much point to this forum other than to ask other bat ans about how they feel about this whole shake up since we are almost one year down the line.

Lastly we have a new bat book Batman inc, it was supposed to be pre flash point but with the reference to "nobody" that went out of the window.

If you took time and read all of this I thank you

- FO95