New 52 Batman Comics Comparison

sebastiancanes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sebastiancanes

I apologize if this question is repeated, but I could not find it using the search function.

I decided to jump in the DC Comics world and started with the New 52. Since I am Superman fan, I started there. Now, I have moved on to Batman. I have cleared the first 8 Batman issues and plan to continue. However, I do see that there other Batman titles and I want to gather the input of the community as to where I should spend my time: Detective Comics, Batman and Robin or The Dark Knight. I may eventually get to all of them, but it will take me a while.

Also, even though Batman Incorporated has been discontinued, should I bother investing on it?

Thank you.

You can either answer my question here or on Twitter.

jeanespinosa21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

well batman inc has to do a lot with one story basically so you need to know the back story and you cant just jump in as for as the others go i had a great time reading batman and robin until recently because well there is no robin! I can't speak for the others though.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

@sebastiancanes: Detective Comics and Dark Knight are not worth it. Batman and Robin is. And if you plan on reading Batman & Robin, a very important event in Batman Inc. issue 8 happens, which affects Batman & Robin. Batman Inc is not bad so you could get that one too. You may need some back story though.

QueenCorp15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By QueenCorp15

@sebastiancanes: do not waste your time with dark knight an detective until recently detective has been terrible the last issue was good tho. But dark knight has always stunk