New 52 and Post-Crisis comparison

Nightwing_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Post-Crisis universe had awesome story-telling, characters, and.... EVERYTHING! I mean there was the story arcs like Batman Hush and Under the Red Hood. That one thing with New Krypton War thingy. Blackest Night, etc etc. The origins were great. Then came New 52 and they f***ed up some origins. YEA I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU ROY HARPER, TIM DRAKE, STARFIRE, ETC!!!! OH AND WALLY WEST! But will New 52 compare in sales, story-telling, and character development?

antimutant001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

olliebalollie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How well do Superman comics sell [on average]?

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know, will it?

devitciiu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

Post Crisis also had Extreme Justice, the mess that Hawkman's origin became, Superman with a mullet, and numerous other terrible things. The Post Crisis Period was 25 years, which is kind of hard to compare to the 3.5 years of New 52.

Nightwing_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devitciiu: True. Especially Superman with a mullet. Never will be as bad as Nightwing's on Teen Titans Go though. But yea! But DC Comics isn't doing so good in sales compared to what they were Post-Crisis. Will it last as long? Cause I like what they did to Superman (sorta) by making him way less under-powered and Wonder Woman is more sexy or the same (:D)? They really really really messed up Helena Bertinelli. I mean oh they really messed her up. ANYWAY thats why they are doing Convergence. To get people who loved the different classics to get together and.... WATCH THEIR CHILDHOOD HEROES DIE!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Crisis also had Extreme Justice, the mess that Hawkman's origin became, Superman with a mullet, and numerous other terrible things. The Post Crisis Period was 25 years, which is kind of hard to compare to the 3.5 years of New 52.

This

Also New Krypton sucked