New 52 and Marvel Now

ComicKing7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By ComicKing7

How long will It take for the red boxes under Marvel Now comics and The New 52 symbol to disappear?

FatihBATMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By FatihBATMAN

can you show an image?

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 31

#3  Edited By akbogert

@FatihBATMAN: Look at literally any Marvel NOW or New 52 comic book...

FatihBATMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FatihBATMAN

Ok, you dont like the design or?

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 31

#5  Edited By akbogert

I can't speak for OP, but The New 52 isn't so much about being obnoxious as being unnecessary...like, how long will they make a deal about it being "new?" We're already into the 17th issue of many of these books.

The Marvel one, though, that's flat-out hideous, and covers an inexcusably large portion of every book (not unlike the banner ads DC has also taken to including, such as for Arrow).

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

I was wondering this. Marvel will probably treat it like the Heroic Age covers and get rid of it in time. Not sure about DC, though they'll probably be gone sometime soon.

Avatar image for manbehindthewires
Manbehindthewires

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Manbehindthewires

I may be mistaken, haven't got many left in my set, but pretty sure the Marvel NEXT! tagline in the early 2000s was only on for the initial arcs...sometimes just the initial issues. So I reckon it'll disappear soon.

New 52, however, may be treated like Elseworlds or Ultimates, and remain indefinitely to indicate what universe titles take place in.

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By reignmaker

Maybe New 52 will go away once every book is "WTF Certified" in April. Can you imagine the clutter? All we'll need to complete the package is another strip off the top advertising that ARROW TV show again.

Avatar image for manbehindthewires
Manbehindthewires

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Manbehindthewires

@Reignmaker said:

All we'll need to complete the package is another strip off the top advertising that ARROW TV show again.

Man that was on half my comics this week! The first season must be over soon surely?

RedMask1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RedMask1

I really wish they would strip off the ''Arrow'' tv show advertisement too, its annoys the crap out of me, But I think DC will remain ''The New 52'' for archive sake and will remain so until the next reboot, and I can't comment on the new Marvel launch yet because it's been awhile since I've been to the comic shop