Posted by SFX87 (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you guys think Earth 2 Green Lantern will still have a weakness to Wood

#1 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Doubtful, it was a silly weakness to begin with. Makes more sense than yellow though. 

#2 Posted by Jonni_Beretta (17 posts) - - Show Bio

i think his new weakness will revolve around women and their private parts

#3 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonni_Beretta said:

i think his new weakness will revolve around women and their private parts

Somehow I knew there would be a response like this.

#4 Edited by Redberry (797 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope not, just like Asgardian is not a suitable name for Wiccan, weakness to wood wouldn't go well for Alan. I don't think he needs a weakness. Most superheroes nowadays don't have one.

#5 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Doubtful, it was a silly weakness to begin with. Makes more sense than yellow though.

This just made me remember this moment of comic history.

#6 Edited by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

Clearly doesn't have a weakness to wood. I mean, he may have a weakness for wood. He he.

#7 Posted by The Stegman (23987 posts) - - Show Bio

Clearly doesn't have a weakness to wood. I mean, he may have a weakness for  wood. He he.

#8 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

Clearly doesn't have a weakness to wood. I mean, he may have a weakness for wood. He he.

Oh snap!!!

#9 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

Expensive shoes and nice bags?

#10 Posted by BlackArmor (6137 posts) - - Show Bio

I lmao as soon as I saw the title of this thread

#11 Posted by TheWitchingHour (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

And boom goes the dynamite.

#12 Posted by Jonni_Beretta (17 posts) - - Show Bio

i wonder if his contructs change due to his new sexuality...hopefully any villians he comes up against have the brains to put their backs to the wall when fighting

#13 Posted by Redberry (797 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonni_Beretta said:

i wonder if his contructs change due to his new sexuality...hopefully any villians he comes up against have the brains to put their backs to the wall when fighting

Now this is just offensive.

#14 Posted by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonni_Beretta said:

Not cool. Please avoid remarks like this in the future and keep in mind it's supposed to be an all ages site.

Staff
#15 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

How? lol

#16 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

How? lol

Well wood is just another substance. For whatever reason, the Starheart's power doesn't work on it. Same reason wood doesn't rust, its elemental make up doesn't work that way.   

Yellow is a colour with a billion pigmentations (when does yellow stop being yellow?), not to mention that you could beat the hell out of SA GL so long as you're wearing a raincoat.
#17 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@Gambit1024 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

How? lol

Well wood is just another substance. For whatever reason, the Starheart's power doesn't work on it. Same reason wood doesn't rust, its elemental make up doesn't work that way. Yellow is a colour with a billion pigmentations (when does yellow stop being yellow?), not to mention that you could beat the hell out of SA GL so long as you're wearing a raincoat.

I suppose... kick-ass avatar, btw.

#18 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah, in all seriousness, I'm guessing it'll be revealed. I like the Alan Scott's new direction. Never valued him before, but I'd only read a bit of JSA stuff.