#1 Posted by snootchie_bootchies (131 posts) - - Show Bio

You know, im still not entirely sold on this new 52. Give me a reason not to step away from DC forever....

#2 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman...

#3 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, Swamp Thing

#4 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman kicking ass and being a BAMF

#5 Posted by Katie24 (488 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott Snyder, Jeff Lemire, Brian Azzarello, J.H. Williams III, Amanda Connor and Cliff Chiang.

#6 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, Aquaman and The Flash are all awesome in the New 52... so there's that...

#7 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4248 posts) - - Show Bio

Step wherever you wish good sir, I will not try to sell you on something.

#8 Edited by Crom-Cruach (8855 posts) - - Show Bio

@snootchie_bootchies said:

You know, im still not entirely sold on this new 52. Give me a reason not to step away from DC forever....

While I haven't really put any money into DC since the reboot (I borrow when I might read something). I've heard good things about Batman, Swamp Thing and Justice League Dark. That said, there's more then just Dc and Marvel out there, way more. If you're not sold on it why not take this opportunity to experiment and explore new things?

#9 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with the OP. Just 10 months after the relaunch, I am considering not reading DC anymore. It's gotten boring, and with each new wave, I see more and more books that I don't care about starring characters that shouldn't star in their own books, or characters that have too many books. DC's been trying to cater to old farts since the relaunch started, and that is throwing me off.

#10 Posted by KraytRawk (628 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all the new 52 have only been out for a few months, its really dumb to judge that early on. however its your own thing dude, personally i like the new 52, justice leauge is probably the best all around..

#11 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

I agree with the OP. Just 10 months after the relaunch, I am considering not reading DC anymore. It's gotten boring, and with each new wave, I see more and more books that I don't care about starring characters that shouldn't star in their own books, or characters that have too many books. DC's been trying to cater to old farts since the relaunch started, and that is throwing me off.

What.were.you.reading.before.the.new.52?..DC.or.otherwise?

#12 Posted by SuperShafe (470 posts) - - Show Bio

Grant morrison writing Superman

#13 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise: Prior to the new 52, it's been years since I took comics seriously. But I cannot be blamed if I see comics as the same stale material it has always been those years since.

#14 Posted by nickthedevil (12425 posts) - - Show Bio

The Flash.