Need Story Recommendations For These Characters!

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

7 Characters I Want To Read More Of (Need Recommendations!)

1. Daredevil
Born Again and Waid's run first piqued my interest in the character and now the show has me thirsty for more. Currently working my way through Frank Miller's epic run. I've heard Brubaker and Bendis have stellar runs. Any other spoiler-free recommendations would be much appreciated! ***Also looking for some good Team-Up stories, especially with Spider-Man. The two of them go well together IMO, but I'm open to others as well.
2. Hercules
I own the classic Thor #126 so I'm somewhat familiar with the Thor/Hercules rivalry (the character did first appear in the pages of Thor afterall). Outside of that, I know basically nothing about him or his storylines. Tell me where to start!
3. Namor
Namor is a character that I run into often in other character's/team's books but he's a slippery character to me. I can never quite figure out where to start with the Sub-Mariner. I enjoy his portrayal in Hickman's New Avengers, and I like him as this honorable man of royalty who is also kind of a dick. Looking for something that shows off Namor as a true badass of the seven seas. Runs, trades or issues!
4. Booster Gold
Now this character I haven't a clue where to start. Give me any suggestions you got!
5. Wonder Man
I love his portrayal in the Avengers titles, especially when he first appeared in Avengers #9 and the West Coast Avengers run (currently working through the latter). Have no clue what Wonder Man's best stories are. Any recommendations be appreciated.
6. Deathstroke
Aside from his appearances in Wolfman's Teen Titans, where else could I find some great, classic Deathstroke stories?
7. Hulk
Have read some staples like Planet Hulk, WWH and Hulk: Gray. Just starting Peter David's run, so rather than recommending other runs, I'd really like some recommendations for good standalone issues to read. I enjoy comics from Silver Age onward - so I'm open to whatever era as far as the Hulk is concerned.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#2 JediXMan  Moderator

Ed Brubaker's run of Daredevil is quite good.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Billy Batson
TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

A trade paperback has been recently released of Deathstroke's solo serious, that'd be a good start.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

4. Geoff Johns' run.

6. His current and old New 52 runs aren't bad.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

kluh