Need some GL experts here.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

So I have been trying to gauge the power level of the Lanterns,including the special abilities of the various colors that are specific to their corps,I would like feats,not whole pages of scans just 2 or so feats of these characters at their most powerful, so here we go:

How powerful is Alan Scott without tapping in to the full power of the Star Heart? and how powerful is he when he IS using its power?

What are the power levels of the Guardians?

What is Volthoom(as in what's his source of power?) and his power levels?

Same goes for the White Lantern,additionally how is it(current Kyle) different from Volthoom?

What are the levels of the "entities" ? we know the original Parallax and Ion were mighty cosmic forces,the retconned ones not so much,but could they replicate the same feats if allowed full access to their emotion and prevent others from tapping in to it?

If yes then why hasn't Larfleeze shown to be a universe buster?

Finally what is the reservoir inside the Source wall?

God these retcons and re-retcons are hurting my brain.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Really? NO ONE?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for giantmonstersrule30
GiantMonstersRule30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@entropy_aegis: I can only answer the part about Alan, sorry.

Alan without tapping into all the starheart's power is around Silver Surfer. He has been able to give Mordru a good fight, hurt Extant, and defeat a bloodlusted Obsidian(to name only a few feats). With all the starheart's power he was pretty much soloed DC Earth.

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

What are the power levels of the Guardians?

What is Volthoom(as in what's his source of power?) and his power levels?

Same goes for the White Lantern,additionally how is it(current Kyle) different from Volthoom?

Finally what is the reservoir inside the Source wall?

I can try to answer these.

- The Guardians are very strong, and each are individually stronger than lanterns and capable of a lot of power. Together they are also incredibly strong, but they can be defeated. If I remember correctly, Volthoom was able to defeat them and hold them. Sinestro with Parallax infused was able to defeat them. Superboy Prime was a problem for them too. So although their power levels are hard to define, lets just say they are very strong and can handle very strong enemies, but they are beatable without godlike power.

- Volthoom is known as the First Lantern and was there when the universe was first seen created. You should visit the character page for a rundown of him. Its been a while since I read about him, but his power comes directly from all emotions. He can manipulate people into feeling emotions, and drain power from them. So he gains power from any powerful presence of emotion there is. He is incredibly powerful and proved difficult for all the corps combined fighting against him. Like I said, the Guardians weren't a problem for him either

- The reservoir inside the source wall is a bank. It holds all emotion in the universe and its where the corps all take their energy from. It is finite and was close to running out in Lights Out. Currently there are many who oppose the corp because while they are using that energy to save people, they are also using up all the emotion in the reservoir which can lead to the universe's demise.

BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Alan scott is higher than superman, thor, or surfer levels.

Guardians level varies between individual gusrdians. But theyre about superman prime level.

Volthoom is a universal level reality warper.

White lantern kyle is still vague, but all the guardians were afraid of him. While inexperienced he briefly brought back all of sinesrros whome world and the people living there back to life but couldnt hold it. Now hes gone thru the source wall and has shown he can change the source code meaning he can thing things in and out of existence.

The entities have very few appearances and havnt shown too much aince they havnt been the focus. Sinestro though did get paralax and control him and killed all but one guardian. He then went into hiding and only 5 months ago started his solo title so he and paralax havnt been seen until this week where paralax owned hal with ease.

Larfleeze isnt the type to want to destroy the universe. Hes a funny character who is a little psycho about wanting to own objects. He had a guardian as his pet for about a year. Hes fought gods, etc.

We dont know yet. We might find out in the upcoming arc called godhead. Cant wait.