#1 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

hey guys, I saw this trailer for some graphic novel, or comic book, I dont know what the heck it was because it was presented in motion with dubbing on top.

It was mainly about this super villainess called Femme Fatale I think, or maybe someone just called her that, since it's a pretty common tag name for villainesses. and she is sent to prison and then there's an alien invasion and a faux JLA/Avengers called Alliance of Honor and their own Superman called Apex I think.

I tried googling and looking and stuff, but haven't found anything. I saw this trailer after a trailer for a movie with Jeremmy Renner and Princess Tamina (from Prince of persia) about Hansel and Gretel but you know, with the usual modern twist every present movie about old tales has.

any help to find this comic or motion novel or whatever the heck it is would be appreciatted

#2 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6314 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: Is it Deathmatch #1? They have a guy called Apex who looks like he could be a Superman copy.

#3 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

@Jorgevy: Is it Deathmatch #1? They have a guy called Apex who looks like he could be a Superman copy.

thanks but nope, not that series at all