Naruto with the Teen Titans and goku the Justice League

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What if Naruto joined the Teen Titans and Goku the Justice League how valuable as a team member would they be.I think Naruto will have about medium value with the Titans for Goku i'd say the same.He's pretty powerful and a nice guy but I don't think he be able to inspire people as much as members like Superman and Wonder Woman what do you guys think.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They'd kick Goku out for eating all the damn food in the watchtower

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol I have a feeling Naruto and Beastboy wouldn't get along very well, I have a feeling none of them would really get along with naruto except maybe raven if she found out he has the fox in him, I think she would relate to him in a way. And I think goku would stand out a lot but I think they might like him, I could see him and supes becoming good friends lol.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

If Goku brings his sensu beans, some value.

if not, zero.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@blade_r: Current Raven would probably kill him if she considered him an obstacle for her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They'd all gang up and kill Naruto because he'd annoy everyone with his stupid retarded catchphrases and his idiotic personality. Goku doesn't belong in a team and wouldn't be in one. He'd probably just want to test his mettle against the stronger members of the team and then leave.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: Current Raven would probably kill him if she considered him an obstacle for her.

Lol im sure she would but im talking about if he joined the team and she had to deal with him, and I didn't mean she would get along with him out of being concerned about the fox im saying I think she would kind of relate to him in a way, I cant really explain it but I think she would find that whole fox thing interesting.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@blade_r: Honestly, if the Fox-thing is what I think it is, Raven would only be interested in it and Naruto the same way Mr. Sinister considers Jean Grey and the Phoenix interesting.And I do mean that since current Raven appears to be on Trigons team, only, and Trigon is not one to share space.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: Honestly, if the Fox-thing is what I think it is, Raven would only be interested in it and Naruto the same way Mr. Sinister considers Jean Grey and the Phoenix interesting.And I do mean that since current Raven appears to be on Trigons team, only, and Trigon is not one to share space.

Lol that's probably why we see things a little differently, im thinking of the raven from the animated teen titans show that used to be on cartoon network when I was younger.

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Gordyman

I could actually see Goku being in the Justice League. Everyone would probably like him, except Batman; because Batman likes to prepare for anything that might happen (i.e. Goku going rogue), and Goku doesn't really have an exploitable weakness so yea I don't see those two getting along.

Naruto would probably play the same role he has always played: that annoying kid that everyone can't stand, but still gets some degree of respect because of how powerful he is.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku would get kicked out of the Justice League the very first time he allowed an enemy to power up to their full, Earth destroying, levels.

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@farkam said:

Goku doesn't belong in a team and wouldn't be in one. He'd probably just want to test his mettle against the stronger members of the team and then leave.

This. Goku's a nice guy, but his heroics are largely a byproduct of his urge to spar with people he views as a challenge. The amount of work needed in super-heroics, sometimes even boring stuff, I just don't think he'd be up for it all.