Naruto Respect Thread/Feats

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hulkage

I was creating an opener for a CAV and thought, "Why let it go to waste?" Anyone can post feats for him this is just to sort of get it started. I'll add more myself later on.

Introduction

No Caption Provided

Naruto Uzumaki is the protagonist for the extremely popular series, Naruto. He is a very energetic and boisterous character, often labeled a knucklehead, or Konoha's Number One Hyperactive Knuckle-headed ninja to be exact. Often deemed a failure, Naruto worked hard and trained everyday to become one of the strongest "ninja" (I use the word in the loosest way possible) in his entire verse. Now he has achieved his dreams and has become Konohagakure's 7th Hokage (or the leader of the Hidden Leaf Village for those who don't follow the series). I'm going to touch up on some of his basic techniques, his moveset, and his physical attributes while also convincing you that he can indeed beat Sora. Lets start with his basics in a section I like to call the Naruto Ninja Handbook (I'm going to try to give both names of techniques so people will know terminology).

Naruto's Ninja Handbook

Shadow Clones (Kagebunshin):

No Caption Provided

This is the very first useful technique that Naruto learns. It is actually a forbidden technique created by the 2nd Hokage. This is one of Naruto's go to techniques and he is able to casually spam thousands. Each of his clones evenly divides up his chakra and are able to function independently. However, a common misconception is that his clones have fodder level durability and while that may have been true once upon a time, that is no longer the case.

Transformation (the technique):

He is able to transform either himself of his clones into carbon copies of another person or inanimate objects. He utilizes this technique in order to take an opponent by surprise or sneak up on them.

Summoning:

No Caption Provided

Naruto has a contract with the toads of Mount Myokubou, allowing him to summon various ginormous toads that are very adept at combat. They all have their own techniques and unique qualities that make them very useful for battles and add to Naruto's overall versatility. However, when their chakra runs out, they are reverse summoned and disappear from the battlefield completely. Naruto can, however, summon a different toad when that toad's chakra runs out.

Substitution:

No Caption Provided

Naruto can use a technique that basically switches his body with a nearby object for misdirection. The wiki explains it better than me so:

With this technique, users replace their own body with some other object, generally with a block of wood, the moment an attack lands. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. From this, the user can use the lapse in the enemy's attention to attack or flee from the battlefield. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. It's a basic ninjutsu even taught at the Academy, but it's a useful art that can be applied in variety of situations, as it allows for a swift getaway from danger. The technique even allows a restrained shinobi to escape capture.[2]

Flight:

No Caption Provided

Its such a shame that some people still don't know that Naruto can fly.

Rasengan:

No Caption Provided

Naruto's signature move, the rasengan. Rasengan is to Naruto what Kamehameha is to Goku or Thunderclap is to Hulk. He has many different variations that vary in power from a building level technique to mountain range level all the way to a rasengan combination that can ravage the planet with its detonation.

It can be used to produce all different types of force/damage.

Concussive force:

No Caption Provided

Cutting/Piercing (on a cellular level):

No Caption Provided

Disintegration:

Here you can see it eat away at the tree (this is a lesser version during training).

Each different variation brings a different power level and ability to the table, making each one unique. Oh and just in case you were wondering his clones can spam them as well:

No Caption Provided

Tailed Beast Ball (Bijuudama):

No Caption Provided

These are some of Naruto's most powerful attacks. These are attacks that disintegrate on detonation. Weaker ones can easily vaporize mountains:

No Caption Provided

Naruto can casually match six mountain busting bijuudama with just one of his own:

No Caption Provided

FAN CALC ALERT (you don't have to accept it as a feat but its a calc I did a while back just to put it in perspective):

Thats funny because most nukes produce around 2 million tons of force and nukes wouldn't scratch mountains. Even Mount Tam which is a relatively small mountain (about 2500 ft tall, the average height for mountains worldwide is 7,000 feet) was calculated to take around 27 million tons of force to destroy. By doing a simple proportion you see that it would take 75.6 million tons to bust an average 7000 ft mountain. 50 nuclear explosions is around 100 million tons of force, slightly above mountain busting durability. Naruto was able to match the output of 6 mountain busting attacks in a form much weaker than his strongest. 75.6(6)=453.6. Naruto's power output hundreds of chapters ago was able to produce 453.6 million tons of force. That localized explosion is the equivalent of 225 nukes or one casual bijuu bomb at KCM2 or BM without sage chakra infused is 225 times more powerful than a nuclear explosion. So Iron Man surviving the equivalent of 50 nukes is laughable when Naruto was able to spam attacks 9x more powerful than that at a much weaker state.

For those of you scrolling I just calc'd Naruto's bijuu bombs at just KCM at 453.6 Million Tons of TNT or 225x more powerful than your average nuke.

Truth Seeking Balls (Gudoudama):

No Caption Provided

The black orbs and the rods are Naruto's goudoudama. They utilize ying and yang release and are Naruto's most potent hax. They bypass durability and can disintegrate on a subatomic level. They also can be manipulated to create shields that negate all energy attacks (NLF but they were easily durable enough to take the Juubidama or the ultimate tailed beast ball).

Body Flicker (Shunshin):

No Caption Provided

This is the ability for Naruto to use teleportation like speeds by raising his chakra.

Flying Thunder God:

No Caption Provided

Ability to instantaneously teleport anywhere that a tag is placed. Tags can be placed anywhere and never disappear, even if the person dies. They are placed on special kunai (the one that is with Naruto in the beginning picture). The user throws them and can instantly teleport to the location of the kunai.

Transformations:

Sage Mode (SM):

No Caption Provided

When Naruto absorbs enough senjutsu or Nature energy, he turns into a sage. Sage mode gives him heightened speed, reaction, power output, strength, precog, and frog kumite (a technique that allows you to hit an opponent even if they dodge it by utilizing the energy around you).

Kyuubi Cloak Mode (KCM):

No Caption Provided

This mode increases his travel speed, sensing, and overall DC and durability. He can also use his chakra to make constructs (which are mostly just hands, feet, arms, etc...).

Perfect Jinchuuriki Mode/Tailed Beast Mode:

No Caption Provided

Here Naruto can create a giant energy avatar in the shape of a fox with nine tails. This massively hypersonic avatar can physically throw down with Perfect Susanoo (who can destroy over 10 mountains with a single casual sword swing)

KCM2:

No Caption Provided

This is when Naruto befriended Kurama. Basically KCM except with all physicals, energy projection, etc amped. Can also freely utilize PJM/TBM.

Bijuu Mode (BM):

No Caption Provided

He gets another amp across the board when he merges his chakra with Kurama's. Here his chakra is so strong it can be felt two countries away. He is able to evenly disperse his chakra between thousands of shinobi and still has enough to do some high impact moves. He can also send the Kurama avatar away from his actual body to fight independantly. This is the mode in which he survives a moon busting attack.

Bijuu Sage Mode (BSM):

No Caption Provided

His attacks become more potent with senjutsu chakra infused in them and he gets precog added to his Bijuu Mode as well.

Rikudo Sage Mode (RSM):

No Caption Provided

His most powerful transformation. He can use gudoudama and he gets a huge stat boost. His energy projection is also off the charts.

*I added abbreviations so readers would have something to refer to when I'm rambling in my arguments.

Physicals

Strength:

Lifting:

No Caption Provided

Easily a 100 tonner in a vastly inferior sage mode.

Striking:

No Caption Provided

Creates huge shock waves while fighting Kaguya. The shockwaves were ravaging the pocket dimension they were in.

Durability:

Blunt Force:

No Caption Provided

Survives a fall from lower orbit

Piercing/Cutting:

No Caption Provided

He no sells a sword attack from a superhuman character.

Healing Factor:

Naruto healing from attacks mid battle that damaged organs (a lung by the looks of it):

Speed:

Naruto specializes in speed. He is one of the fastest characters in the series.

Travel:

I'll post the video later but its 1:30 in the morning and I don't feel like searching, sue me

Travels two countries in the middle of the SoSP's speech (little over a minute), travels from moon to Earth's outer atmosphere before the tenseigan could detonate and then saved toneri by escaping the blast radius.

Reaction:

No Caption Provided

Dodges a light speed attack and then there's this:

No Caption Provided

The exclamation points probably allude to the use of precog but still a good feat nonetheless.

Accredited to @thevivas

Strength while in Tailed Beast Mode

Knocks 5 other Tailed Beasts back:

No Caption Provided

After Rokubi(5 Tails) bit his arm, Naruto hurls him across his body into Matatabi(2 Tails):

No Caption Provided

He creates huge explosions that are bigger than mountains while clashing with Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo:

Pain Tolerance

Allows Roshi, the Four Tails Jinchuriki, to hit him even though he's covered in lava/molten rock, and still has the strength to use a Rasengan on him:

No Caption Provided

Takes a kick to the face from Han(5 Tails' Jinchuriki) with almost no damage:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

For another strength feat, here he holds open Son's mouth(Four Tails):

Strength/throwing feat while in a weaker Sage Mode:

Another strength/throwing feat:

Example of Frog Kata:

Increased durability in Sage Mode:

No Caption Provided

And precog:

Another example of Body Flicker:

This is probably better:

No Caption Provided

And in KCM he can sense negative emotions:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
To
To

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good work!

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

meh

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great job

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had my doubts about whether or not Naruto has lightspeed reactions, but I guess I can't argue with on panel evidence and databook confirmations. It also makes sense since he is faster than Gai who was warping space through sheer speed.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Yeah people try to disregard the feat and/or call it an outlier.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By andr4132

Good job.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By those_eyes

@andr413 said:

Good job. Naruto is basically multiversal buster.

No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413 said:

Good job. Naruto is basically multiversal buster.

You're negating all the hard work he put in the thread. Stop it.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Strength/throwing feat while in a weaker Sage Mode:

Another strength/throwing feat:

Example of Frog Kata:

Increased durability in Sage Mode:

No Caption Provided

And precog:

No Caption Provided

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheVivas

Another example of Body Flicker:

This is probably better:

No Caption Provided

And in KCM he can sense negative emotions:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@hulkage: Here is the travel speed feat:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'll post on his pain tolerance with scans in a bit.

we should calculate the distance traveled so we can understand how fast did he go.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hulkage

@mandarinestro: IIRC he left the moon and flew towards Earth to rescue Toneri so he can survive in space

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@mrdevil said:
@sophia89 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

we should calculate the distance traveled so we can understand how fast did he go.

Been done already, they traveled countries away in the time it took SOT6P to finish his quick speech to Kakashi.

If you want fan calc then read Muda, prince, or hulkage's fan calc.

We would never be able to get something specific, just a rough estimation.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: So he can breath in space?

Apparently so, either that or he can hold his breath for a really long time. But he was talking on the moon and there was no atmosphere on the moon's surface like people claim because if that were the case then the moon surface wouldn't have been breaking off and falling to earth.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is he FTL?

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MrDevil

@hulkage said:
@sophia89 said:
@mrdevil said:
@sophia89 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Been done already, they traveled countries away in the time it took SOT6P to finish his quick speech to Kakashi.

If you want fan calc then read Muda, prince, or hulkage's fan calc.

We would never be able to get something specific, just a rough estimation.

true in that but is good to have a meassure anyway

i already make a calc of how big would Naruto verse (the lands) would be

Naruto-World scaled

You all know the map of the Naruto World. What I wondered is "just how big are those countries?" Unfortunately the maps shown so far don't have a scale.

But i remembered that the manga made some statements on how long traveling from one country to the next will take.

The most exact statement I could find was mentioned by both Baki and Neji in the Gaara rescue arc. Both say that it would take three days for a Ninja to get from Konohagakure to Sunagakure.(http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/253/07/)

(http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/253/20-21/)

So I just did the math.

Traveling Speed * Hours of traveling per day * amount of days * Route factor = Distance

Traveling Speed

Now that is hard to estimate, but I used values between 30km/h and 60km/h.

As an example Usain Bolt had an average speed of roughlxy 40km/h when he broke the 100m world record in Beijing.

To me the shinobi of Naruto seem to be faster than him, but who knows.

Hours of traveling per day

I would guess that when saying traveling for "three days" would include stops for sleeping and eating. However Tenten's statement here threw me off a bit: (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/255/08/)

Either it means they have been traveling for 24 hours straight, or that they have been traveling since the early morning until afternoon. I could Gai and Lee see pulling of the former, but I think what Tenten meant was the latter. Otherwise she might have said for an entrie day and and night, or something...

I approximated that a very fast travel usually would include 16hours of movement per day. (7hours sleeping, 1hour for eating etc.) [But a not-rushed, travel would be more like 12hours per day.]

amount of days

By saying "it takes three days" you would usually mean "it takes something between 2 and 3 days". You start at the morning, travel two days straight through, and somewhen during the course of the third day reach your destination.

So I chose 2.5 days.

Route factor

Now, the thing is, that you don't travel in a straight line.

While it's easier to go straight when traveling by foot, you will still have to make a detour sometimes.

Then there's mountains and valleys, you'll have to go up and down. You have to take that into account, too.

I have to say that i have no real knowledge of how big all those things sum up, so I have to guess. I estimated that the distance as the crow flies is roughly 60% of the distance path you actually travel. So the route factor is "0.6".

However you might play around with this value.

RESULT

The result is 720km for a traveling speed of 30km/h,

1080km for a traveling speed of 45km/h

and 1440km for a traveling speed of 60km/h.

720km is roughly the distance of Hamburg (Germany) - Paris (France)

1080km is roughly the distance of Paris (France) - Madrid (Spain)

1440km is roughly the distance of Paris (France) - Lisbon (Portugal)

However, if you slightly change the values, you'll end up with distances that are just 340km (London - Paris) or even 3500km (Helsinki - Lisbon)

For the time being though, i would say that western europe is roughly the same size as the Naruto world shown in the maps so far.

The Fire Country is roughly one and a half times as big as France or Spain. The Water Country has roughly the same size as Britain. The smaller nations have sizes comparable to Austria, the Czech Republic, Greece or Portugal. The other Big countries are difficult, because you can't see their entire border.

So they travel two countries in approximately 1 minute,

So they could have traveled about 243,610 square km a minute. i would go and say they travel between Supersonic speed to Lightning speed.

RegimeMachmphkm/hm/sGeneral plane characteristics
Subsonic<0.8<610<980<270Most often propeller-driven and commercial turbofan aircraft with high aspect-ratio (slender) wings, and rounded features like the nose and leading edges.
Transonic0.8-1.2610-915980-1,470270-410Transonic aircraft nearly always have swept wings that delay drag-divergence, and often feature designs adhering to the principles of the Whitcomb Area rule.
Supersonic1.2-5.0915-3,8401,470-6,150410-1,710Aircraft designed to fly at supersonic speeds show large differences in their aerodynamic design because of the radical differences in the behaviour of flows above Mach 1. Sharp edges, thin aerofoil-sections, and all-moving tailplane/canards are common. Modern combat aircraft must compromise in order to maintain low-speed handling; "true" supersonic designs include the F-104 Starfighter and BAC/Aérospatiale Concorde.
Hypersonic5.0-10.03,840-7,6806,150-12,3001,710-3,415Cooled nickel-titanium skin; highly integrated (due to domination of interference effects: non-linear behaviour means thatsuperposition of results for separate components is invalid), small wings, see X-51A Waverider and HyperSoar.
High-hypersonic10.0-25.07,680-16,25012,300-30,7403,415-8,465Thermal control becomes a dominant design consideration. Structure must either be designed to operate hot, or be protected by special silicate tiles or similar. Chemically reacting flow can also cause corrosion of the vehicle's skin, with free-atomic oxygen featuring in very high-speed flows. Hypersonic designs are often forced into blunt configurations because of the aerodynamic heating rising with a reduced radius of curvature.
Ultrasonic speeds>25.0>16,250>30,740>8,465Ablative heat shield; small or no wings; blunt shape
Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is he FTL?

In reaction speed without the use of precog. He dodged a confirmed lightspeed attack and no use of precog was indicated

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:
@precrisisbardock said:

How is he FTL?

In reaction speed without the use of precog. He dodged a confirmed lightspeed attack and no use of precog was indicated

actually the databook says is lightning speed but is almost lightspeed.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: How is the attack confirmed lightspeed?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 the_stegman  Moderator

Cool factpile!

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hulkage

@mrdevil said:
@hulkage said:
@precrisisbardock said:

How is he FTL?

The writer was pretty clear about the attack being light and moving at the speed of light :

Sage Art: Storm Release Light Fang (仙法・嵐遁光牙, Senpō: Ranton Kōga)

Ninjutsu - Senjutsu

No Caption Provided

A Ninjutsu used by those who gained the Six Paths power, they emit a beam of light to bisect the enemy. Like a sharp and pointed fang, it cuts all things with the speed of light, making it impossible for the enemy to evade even one swing.

This is the official translation...

And you can't judge the distance of the countries by fan made maps. There are dozens of different maps. And considering it took Kakashi, who is easily supersonic (way higher, especially since he was traveling as fast as he could, than that but we'll lowball for a second) about almost a good portion of day to reach VOTE from Konoha that's roughly 800 mph for 3-6 hours. Anywhere from 2400-4800 miles or the trip from New York to London, and that's one country. See how inaccurate and varying fan calcs can be? And mine is probably closer considering it's a Pangaea like country.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MrDevil

@hulkage said:
@mrdevil said:
@hulkage said:
@precrisisbardock said:

How is he FTL?

And you can't judge the distance of the countries by fan made maps. There are dozens of different maps. And considering it took Kakashi, who is easily supersonic (way higher, especially since he was traveling as fast as he could, than that but we'll lowball for a second) about almost a good portion of day to reach VOTE from Konoha that's roughly 800 mph for 3-6 hours. Anywhere from 2400-4800 miles or the trip from New York to London, and that's one country. See how inaccurate and varying fan calcs can be? And mine is probably closer considering it's a Pangaea like country.

Actually i'm using the maps they give us in the manga. also there is 3,459 mi from new york to london. and if the water coutry were that long people wouldn't be able to travel by feet, and Team 7 travel with a human from Konoha to the Water Country meaning they are more close than they actually look. The average speed of walking is approximately 3 miles per hour let's say they travel the 3 days without stopping 216 miles in the first time without counting their stop and the travel by water. Kakashi was between the land of mountain and the land of lightning

The land they travel was approximately 243,610 square but they travel directly so how trully they travel?

A=a2

approximately 494 km per minute = 8.23333333333 km per sec = 5.115956149418645 miles per sec

494 Km - Distance from Orlando Sanford International Airport to Key Largo or to have a better visual interpretation

So they went Mach >1.5 way more than sound speed. but not going to lightning speed which is 186,000 miles per second.

How Fast Does Lightning Go? | F.A.Q. | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

considering they weren't at their full power and were at their base lv it's more likely they could go faster.

I check it your right in the other thing.

Databook IV Collection Thread - Page 6 - Naruto Forums

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hulkage
Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: IF Naruto is light speed how fast would you say Sasuke is since he was able to land hits on Naruto? He mustn't be to far behind in reaction speeds I imagine?

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Hulkage

@thitiki: I'd say without the use of Precog Naruto is lightspeed and Sasuke was easily moving quick enough to outpace him several times. Sasuke is probably better than Naruto in pure speed but Naruto's precog closes the gap quite easily.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@thitiki: I'd say without the use of Precog Naruto is lightspeed and Sasuke was easily moving quick enough to outpace him several times. Sasuke is probably better than Naruto in pure speed but Naruto's precog closes the gap quite easily.

Ahh nice. Couldn't agree more.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Here are some more decent speed feats, and mrdevil you're not doing any of these calcs right.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unrelenting: then for all means you make them, also the distance he travel from were he was to there it isn't the same as the distance he travel from one country to another.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: you used human traveling speeds LOL, You used japan to represent Naruto's land LOL.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: you used human traveling speeds LOL, You used japan to represent Naruto's land LOL.

no i use human traveling speed to determine how big are the countries and Naruto in the first sagas is not moving peak human speed bc of the old man. and when calculating it i determine a approximated of how big it would be the countries.

wrong i put a scale of how much was the distance Naruto and Sasuke traveled, if you can't read well then don't bother in trying to answering or making look bad other it just make you look ridiculous.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Go watch the Last it show's their Continent and it takes up the Majority of half the Earth, and it's based on our Earth.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MrDevil

@unrelenting said:

@mrdevil: Go watch the Last it show's their Continent and it takes up the Majority of half the Earth, and it's based on our Earth.

I already watch it and the movie wasn't even writted by Kishimoto to begin with:

Are we to consider this, Post Chapter 699 Movie, 100% Canon?

Because the plot seems very Disney princess just like every other filler anime movie, plus with a few plot holes; again, just like every anime movie.

It seems as though Kishi gave them all these ideas and the like, and they just made something meh out of them.

For example, Naruto before the start of the series using Kage Bunshin to try and defend Hinata. He hadn't even learnt it yet. I know Kishi sometimes can slide into plot holes when working with multiple diverging story-lines, like with the timelines, but he'd never get something that simple wrong surely? Were is Sasuke's rinnegan? Sharingan can be shut down but... where is Sasuke's Rinnegan? Naruto's Kyuubi mode, wtf he was reverted to before he acquired the power of Hagoromo.

Especially considering this finally is in the form of anime and not manga.

Can the level of "canon", be split into tiers per say?

1. 100% Manga Canon: "Source Manga Material, undisputed Canon".
  2. Anime Canon: "All Canon Anime Footage and Naruto The Last."
  3. Filler: "All Filler Material and Naruto Movies."

Naruto The Last was supervised by Kishimoto doing the character design and all that but the story was written by Kyoutsuka Maruo not Kishimoto.

So for instance the movie can only be considered cannon for the anime. Not for the original story of the manga.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

I already watch it and the movie wasn't even writted by Kishimoto to begin with:

Yes it was written by him. Do your research.

Are we to consider this, Post Chapter 699 Movie, 100% Canon?

Yes because it is.

Because the plot seems very Disney princess just like every other filler anime movie, plus with a few plot holes; again, just like every anime movie.

Just because you don't like the plot doesn't make it non-canon.

For example, Naruto before the start of the series using Kage Bunshin to try and defend Hinata. He hadn't even learnt it yet. I know Kishi sometimes can slide into plot holes when working with multiple diverging story-lines, like with the timelines, but he'd never get something that simple wrong surely?

Who cares if he did?

Were is Sasuke's rinnegan? Sharingan can be shut down but... where is Sasuke's Rinnegan?

I don't even know what you mean here. He obviously had it in the movie.

Naruto's Kyuubi mode, wtf he was reverted to before he acquired the power of Hagoromo.

Because that's all he can do now.

Can the level of "canon", be split into tiers per say?

1. 100% Manga Canon: "Source Manga Material, undisputed Canon".
  2. Anime Canon: "All Canon Anime Footage and Naruto The Last."
  3. Filler: "All Filler Material and Naruto Movies."

You don't get to choose what's canon and what isn't. The manga and The Last are canon. Everything else isn't canon.

Naruto The Last was supervised by Kishimoto doing the character design and all that but the story was written by Kyoutsuka Maruo not Kishimoto.

Kishimoto wrote it.

So for instance the movie can only be considered cannon for the anime. Not for the original story of the manga.

No, The Last is canon. Now either contribute to the thread or GTFO. Don't try to downplay Naruto in his own respect thread.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MrDevil

@thevivas said:

@mrdevil:

1. Yes it was written by him. Do your research.
  2. Yes because it is.
  3. Just because you don't like the plot doesn't make it non-canon.
  4. Who cares if he did?
  5. I don't even know what you mean here. He obviously had it in the movie.
  6. Because that's all he can do now.
  7. You don't get to choose what's canon and what isn't. The manga and The Last are canon. Everything else isn't canon.
  8. Kishimoto wrote it.
  9. No, The Last is canon. Now either contribute to the thread or GTFO. Don't try to downplay Naruto in his own respect thread.
  1. i did, confuse with the novel
  2. show me the link
  3. i like it, but just bc i like the movie doesn't make it canon
  4. i do, the story do and if you are hardcore naruto fan and not a narutard you should
  5. he didn't had it, you should check it
  6. wrong at the end of the series he still had the rest of his powers and the look of the battle with kyuubi
  7. the manga is canon the last isn't.
  8. Kishimoto did the drawing and the jutsus nothing else. i confuse the movie with the movie.
  9. show me the link it's say so i been asking it the whole week, the movie can be sited in the 2 years after the war but it can't be sited in the story for the reason already stated. not trying to downplay naruto check every comment i have made in this place or every other thread involving naruto, is different giving him the lv he has that thinking of him as the invincible god in naruto you want him to be.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: @mandarinestro: @sophia89: @precrisisbardock: @thitiki: @unrelenting: @thevivas: @mrdevil:

Alright now here in this thread I'm going to address some things about lightspeed in the Naruto verse.

Lightspeed in Naruto?

There are actually several instances of lightspeed travel and reaction speed.

The first but most obscure example of a lightspeeder in the Naruto-verse is Minato, the Yellow Flash. People often confuse his speed with just teleportation but they are actually two different techniques: shunshin and hiraishin.

Hiraishin is also the technique know as Flying Thunder God. It is a teleportation technique that operates instantly and allows the user to teleport to wherever a seal (or tag) is placed. For example:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here we can see him teleport to the tag, here is where the confusion begins. Minato teleports away and back faster than Raikage, who was lightning speed, could move a few inches. That means his reactions are so fast that lightning would seem to be standing still.

Minato did not gain the name Yellow Flash from his teleport technique. Actually he gains it from shunshin which is pure footspeed. The teleportation is instant and leaves no traces, you simply appear at the tag.

His shunshin which was described as "a flash of light" inside of the actual databook is pictured here:

No Caption Provided

But many people like to discredit it as hyperbole so this will not be an actual part of my lightspeed argument.

Example #1:

The first form of lightspeed travel in Naruto that is non refutable is Heavenly Transfer Technique. This is a technique in which a ninja from the hidden cloud can instantly send things at the speed of light.

No Caption Provided

With this technique, Mabui is able to transport objects anywhere at the speed of light. When being transferred, the object is engulfed in light and moves to any desired destination through a narrow beam, reminiscent of a bolt of lightning. In all instances the technique was shown, the object transported was placed onto a sort of platform.

Although typically restricted to inanimate objects, the technique can be used on living organisms as well, including humans. However, as the body is unable to handle the speed involved in the transfer, they would normally be ripped to shreds as a result. Most notably the Third Raikage, with his extreme durability, was thought to be the only person able to endure the technique unharmed.[2] However later on, the Fourth Raikage and Tsunade both managed to survive it, although the latter suffered several minor injuries while the former suffered none.

This goes to show that anyone with durability better or equivalent to that of the Raikage should be able to survive lightspeed travel. This isn't lightspeed travel on someone's own accord, but it shows that Naruto characters are durable enough to survive it.

Example #2:

The first time we see an actual lightspeed attack (that can't be called hyperbole) is Might Gai's Night Moth.

Here he is shown bending space as he moves and affecting Gravity:

No Caption Provided

This is evidence of lightspeed movement for a few reasons. In order to truly distort space you have to be at least relativistic in speed. But here Gai does more than just distort it, his mass increases tremendously. We know this because the rod begins to become attracted to him in the bottom mid frame. According to the theory of relativity, if you are 90% of the speed of light your mass would double. That's nowhere near enough for objects, especially as dense as the chakra rods, to become attracted to you. Going lightspeed and increasing his mass to infinite for a short burst of speed is the much more logical explanation seeing as a shift of mass from a hundred something kilos to infinite would indeed cause the space to distort and would call other nearby objects to become attracted to him because of the sudden shift in gravity. Continue'd use of that speed would have caused a miniature black hole.

So now we have a two feats in this scan:

1. Might Gai can travel lightspeed in short burst when he releases the 8th inner gate

2. Madara has lightspeed reactions and perceptions (and honestly it isn't the first time even though everyone likes to discredit this feat):

Madara reacts to multiple lasers in a jutsu called laser circus. Don't get caught up in the "name doesn't equal power" hype because the only other Storm Release jutsu documented is Madara's light fang which is confirmed as lightspeed.

Example #3:

Naruto, Sasuke, and Lightspeed:

I have already provided evidence of both Gai moving at lightspeeds and Madara moving and reacting faster than light. Now I just have to give proof of Sasuke

First example:

This is the most obvious one, Naruto dodging Madara's light fang:

Sage Art: Storm Release Light Fang (仙法・嵐遁光牙, Senpō: Ranton Kōga)

Ninjutsu - Senjutsu

No Caption Provided

A Ninjutsu used by those who gained the Six Paths power, they emit a beam of light to bisect the enemy. Like a sharp and pointed fang, it cuts all things with the speed of light, making it impossible for the enemy to evade even one swing.

Naruto dodges this attack quite easily. And for those people bringing up Naruto's precog in this feat well you're wrong. Whenever Naruto's precog is in use Kishimoto illistrates it with an exclamation mark and/or a question mark ( !? or ! or !!) For example:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Here we also have Naruto blitzing Madara:

No Caption Provided

Now Sasuke's turn:

No Caption Provided

I can post more evidence but I believe this to be enough.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers