Naruto is too different now

nojellykid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nojellykid

Spoiler Alert- If you haven't been keeping up with the manga don't read.

In Naruto there are a lot of parallels, but in a recent chapter it was revealed in yet again another flashback/origin story/whatever Naruto and Sasuke are reincarnations of the sons of the Sage of the Six Paths: Asura and Indra.

Basically i just think that Naruto is supposed to be the underdog who proves that with enough training anything is possible. Naruto still represents that, but his "chosen one" status makes me just think that he doesn't fit the theme anymore. I mean he's basically destined for greatness so...

Also has anyone noticed that the battles have less strategy and more power level type fighting?

I just want to know what others think about Naruto right now, and If you believe there are an plot holes or controversies. What do you think?

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lucano

Not a battle.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By JakeN7

^ that and, I think you need to look up the words "plothole," and "controversy."

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Wolverine008

Even though you used controversy incorrectly, you do have a point about the chosen one thing.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By BeaconofStrength

I totally didn't see something like this coming years ago. *rolls eyes*

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kyrees

you've been reading it long enough to only notice it now ?

/smh

nojellykid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nojellykid

@jaken7: I couldn't find the right word, so I put controversy I think I fixed it now, also I was asking if anyone thought there were plot holes in the recent plot.

No Caption Provided

@kyrees: I noticed it since sasuke turned super saiyan I just brought this up, because Naruto is becoming too different from his original character into being just a guy getting power handed to him by half***** effort.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kyrees

@nojellykid: you haven't been reading a lot of manga or watching a lot of anime, have you ?

it's fairly normal in the manga and anime. no point in stating the obvious.

nojellykid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nojellykid

@kyrees: I'm aware that it's obvious. I only started this thread to hear other opinions on the most recent parts of Naruto, But since my thread is basically redundant, because Naruto had this problem since whatever, I'll just let this thread die.