N52 Green Lantern literally continues the story from pre 52

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The New 52 Green Lantern number 1 follows the events of The War of the Green Lanterns which happened in the Pre 52.

Thats pretty cool. I just finished reading War of the Green Lanterns and I was surprised that N52 GL #1 literally continues that story.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thank you Geoff Johns?

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SodamYat

@mandarinestro: Yes, indeed, thank you Geoff Johns. I love that they didnt get the same treatment almost everyone else got when it came time to reboot.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

They even reference most of the stories later in the arc, which was cool ^_^

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This thread is kind of 3 and a half years late, but cool. Glad you finally found that out?

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

NAH, FO' REAL?!

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself...

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

This thread is kind of 3 and a half years late, but cool. Glad you finally found that out?

Yea. Everyone knows they didnt get the reboot like 99% of the rest of DC did,and i knew that too. What I didnt know was that it literally starts where pre 52 left off. GL number 1 in the new 52 can literally be called GL number 68 from the pre 52 universe and it would continue on smoothly. Its awesome. Thats the part I just learned today. It takes place right after the GL War from Pre 52

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@sodamyat said:

@jaken7 said:

Yea. Everyone knows they didnt get the reboot like 99% of the rest of DC did,and i knew that too. What I didnt know was that it literally starts where pre 52 left off. GL number 1 in the new 52 can literally be called GL number 68 from the pre 52 universe and it would continue on smoothly. Its awesome. Thats the part I just learned today. It takes place right after the GL War from Pre 52

So does the Batfam thats why in the new 52 there is a lot of continuety errors in the Batfam story. Thats why in the Battle forums when using Green Lantern characters it should be automatic that new 52 feats include pre-flashpoint feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

@vinomonster:

Batfamily´s continuety errors are even funny and even with mutli books about it, they never gave a reason for errors or even correct them.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@vitalius said:

@vinomonster:

Batfamily´s continuety errors are even funny and even with mutli books about it, they never gave a reason for errors or even correct them.

Because "Batman" lol

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Yea, Geoff Johns had a story in mind and there was no way he was going to let his own reboot get in the way of it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

@vinomonster: Dont remind me that All Star Batman and Robin exists.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Green Lantern and Batman are still canon with Pre52 other than obvious retcons from New52 overriding Pre52 moments.

Those are the only two I can think of actually...not sure if there are any other New52 titles that are still canon with Pre52?